+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: Todays look?

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Todays look?

Facial looks, u can say matter in this society, and it sucks. It's kind of weird though how everyone is talking about obesity and then u see a couple of chicks wanting to look like celebrities. I guess it has to do with the age. I have two sisters so I should know something but in the end it doesn't really matter how u look even if u r not that attractive not everyone thinks that way. Some people are more aware and know that if u just marry someone for the looks and something happens to make her unattractive then the relationship is over. Hopefully nobody is like that. But there is more than just sex, I could have a good conversation with a girl rather than sex I'll do it. I don't know y people now based their lifes on sex, sure sex is a big part in a relationship but not all of it. Ok I think I'm off the subject. I'll just leave it as that.

Newbie Nadie may be famous one day Nadie may be famous one day Nadie's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Todays look?

I THINK........IT DEPENDS, CAUSE HOW IS A NERD SUPPOST TO LOOK "COOL" ,......
    ***SIMPLE AS IF YOUR UGLY "SUCKS FOR YOU ", YOUR GOOD LOOKING "GREAT! "
    -----I DRESS LIKE A FREAKEN CHOLO, KIND OF LIKE DADDY YANKKE; MY JEFA HATES IT BUT I DONT CARE....BUT I DRESS LIKE THAT NOT CAUSE HE DRESS LIKE THAT,- CCAUSE THATS THE WAY I WANNA DRESS (AND ME LIKING A COUPLE OF HIS SONGS, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT)....---AND IT ALSO DEPENDS IN YOUR STYLE, CAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH NO SENSE OF CLOTHES OF WHAT SO EVER........ IS JUST INCREDIBLE HOW "THIS" PEOPLE CAN GO OUT THERE LOOKING LIKE FREAKEN CLOWNS, AND THE PEOPLE THAT HANG OUT WITH THEM---HOW THE HELL CAN THEY DO THAT--.............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9