+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: too much school

Newbie Anime Crazy08 is off to a good start Anime Crazy08's Avatar
    Thanks

too much school

I am very sorry about the thread not finishing, idk why it didn't and it realy kinda makes me mad that i did all of the typing and only thing that came up was the first paragraph, but i will ask the question now and give you my personal opinion.
    When does school take up to much of your personal time. the school i currently attend is colquitt county high school and i attend as a senior takes up 8 hours a day atleast, not including after school activities or during storms, etc. now, i usualy wouldn't be to mad about only 8 hours taken up but when i go to class it seems that the only thing my teachers do is tell the other students to be quite and listen, but still noone listens and the teachers just continues on lecturing like every single student in his class is an mature adult. truthfuly this takes up my time and i dont realy care but again i am a senior and am wanting to go to University of Phenoix and i need all the mathimatics i can get. so when this happens in my alg3/trig class yes i get very angry and fustrated at the teachers for being to stupid to just take the time to call an admin for the school to take care of the troubling students and to the retarted students for not listening to their teacher who is giving out answers to the next test. then when that test gets here everyone is like 'you never taught us any of this'. so please tell me what all you think
    Last edited by Anime Crazy08; Mar 10, 2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: mistakes in the paragraphs

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: too much school

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Crazy08 View Post
    hi everyone, yes unfotunately it is me again. i have a question to ask you more than anything, but i would like to give you my answer on it and why i have asked this question.
    It helps if you formulate the question in your post.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

Anime Crazy08 (Mar 10, 2011)

Newbie Moose is off to a good start Moose's Avatar
    Thanks

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! ....that didn't make sense to me at all...

Death is as generation is, a composition of like elements, and a decompostion into the same.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose For This Useful Post:

Newbie Koron Fallin is off to a good start Koron Fallin's Avatar
    Thanks

ok....so wats the question, answer, and reasoning.....?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Koron Fallin For This Useful Post:

Newbie TheDarknesInTheLight is off to a good start TheDarknesInTheLight's Avatar
    Thanks

sadly in high school most students dont want to be there ever and there to stupid to realize they need to learn and graduate to get a job and go to collage but most of them wont go to collage and tbh they will prolly only get a certificate of completion which bassically means there 4 years + of high school was a huge waste of time and they will live in poverty the rest of there life because they thought school was boring and didnt want to learn
    The closer you get the light the greater your darkness becomes...

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknesInTheLight View Post
    sadly in high school most students dont want to be there ever and there to stupid to realize they need to learn and graduate to get a job and go to collage but most of them wont go to collage and tbh they will prolly only get a certificate of completion which bassically means there 4 years + of high school was a huge waste of time and they will live in poverty the rest of there life because they thought school was boring and didnt want to learn
    Don't get me wrong I do agree that some high schoolers are like however for me personally and some other people I know it's the waking up part that was always difficult.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude if you cant cope with high school imagine other things man... this is your time to grow and become wise, do what you do.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

School can be a drag i guess. Especially in senior year when they try and rain everything down on you. its worth it in the end. thats great that you consider college though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast