+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: too much school

Newbie TheDarknesInTheLight is off to a good start TheDarknesInTheLight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: too much school

Quote Originally Posted by AngelFlow View Post
    School can be a drag i guess. Especially in senior year when they try and rain everything down on you. its worth it in the end. thats great that you consider college though.
    school is only a drag if you feel like its something your being forced into i think the problem with today is that kids just dont want to go to school they are not motivated instead of forcing kids to go to school and saying they "need" to we need to make it seem more fun make them want to go to school its not hard i see lots of parents doing it its just hard to keep the kids interesting cause once they get to school all the kids at school talk about how boring it is how they want to go home and hate school ect ect i think we should just give people an option to learn or not cause if they dont want to be there they will ruin it for the people who accually do want to be there
    The closer you get the light the greater your darkness becomes...

Newbie Prince Neo is off to a good start
    Thanks

The point of what you are trying to imply is very vague, and you did not actually ask a question other than what we think of your statement.

Seriously... if your frustrated at other people not having the intellect and wisdom to just sit down, be quiet, and work for 8 hours...

People are not robots.

Get over it and just focus on how you are doing with grades. Don't be arrogant and anti-social about it though. You can talk to people and help them out.

When you find the work too easy, don't be lazy, ask the teacher for harder work or do something else with your time - other than dispise the rest of the world for not being as intelligent you are...

Otaku Kuzalagloopagloop is off to a good start Kuzalagloopagloop's Avatar
    Thanks

if you think HS is hard you a punk. HS was the easiest thing I ever completed in my life other than NIADIP with my GF.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

My friend, is you think pulling a 40 hr week at school is hard, then you might be in for a surprise when you enter university. Because depending on your situation, you may have to study 40hr a week while working part-time just to support yourself.

Anyway,

If you really want to be successful in your studies then at least think about this.

The only person who is truly responsible for your success, action and education is YOU. Teacher are just there to help students with their problems, and that can be anything.

Also as Prince Neo said you may find talking with the class may be the best thing for you. If other people are having difficulty the best thing you can do for them and for yourself is to teach them. Because teaching requires you to articular and fully understand the material you are conveying to them.

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101 View Post
    My friend, is you think pulling a 40 hr week at school is hard, then you might be in for a surprise when you enter university. Because depending on your situation, you may have to study 40hr a week while working part-time just to support yourself.
    Not everyone has their parents supporting them all through out high school. Just like not everyone's parents don't support them through out college.

Everyone deals with life differently. Just because he's having issues with school doesn't make him a punk or anything it just means he's dealing with school differently than others. Honestly it just sounds like he's had at least a bad day and is just ranting. Everyone rants once and awhile .
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i didn't mean that it is forceful but i mean't about the work that they give you. I'm sure everyone has at least had that one moment when their homework had them overwhelmed. It depends on what school you go/went to as well. I went to a school that had constant portfolio presentations. Plus AP classes were a requirement. I agree that here in the US, or wherever you're from, kids don't know real struggles in school, but I don't think we should all talk like we don't know how stressing school is.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes it is it seems like the online School would be a better a choice the going to a real school, because I am not sure when School became a in and out door, and teachers I experiance this frist hand when i went collage. Some teachers care about the students and others care about a pay check..
    I wish i had the online school when I was a kid..

Newbie Shaka may be famous one day Shaka may be famous one day Shaka's Avatar
    Thanks

I would recomend for you to take a Writing class aswell. ^^^.
    Anyways school takes a lot of time yes, but just wait until you get into College and have to work a full time job like I do. now that's a position you don't want to be in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast