Closed Thread

Thread: A tranquil non testosterone enviroment women and feminie men only- moved

Newbie treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada's Avatar
    Thanks

A tranquil non testosterone enviroment women and feminie men only- moved

hi guys i have moved it to a more appropriate place hope we can keep up the debate its going well
    Text size limit in sigs is 2 and image size limit in sigs is 500*115.
    -- Hassun

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A tranquil non testosterone enviroment women and feminie men only- moved

Quote Originally Posted by treaze_kushrinada
    sorry getting over carried away let me put it different ly women have the ability to use more brain power due so the synaptic pathways of the brains are better aprt from that physically we are not that far aprt strength and agility wise women can be as strong as men and men can be as agile as women but now i am going to shut up before i start digging myself a hole
    Anyway, that scientific fact I definitely cannot argue with. As far as I know, they might be true, or they might not be. But what I know is, every person is different. I dont think the two sexes can be categorised into these 2 boxes which say who is better than who at what. Everyone is different, and we should all look at each other equally
    Last edited by bassdudez; Apr 22, 2006 at 03:38 AM.
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

you should have let a mod do it and it probably would have been better in the chat forum

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Newbie treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada's Avatar
    Thanks

how do i delete the old one
    Text size limit in sigs is 2 and image size limit in sigs is 500*115.
    -- Hassun

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

So yea, and High five to the new genersation.

Really. haha

THAT IT YOU TESTOSTERONE BEARING JERKS!!! GET YOUR BUTTS ON THE SLAVE SHIP. YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO WOMEN, AND DO WHAT WE WISH. YOU HAVE ALL THE MUSCLE DO SOMETHING WITH THEM! YOU MESSED UP THE LAND! YOUR GOING TO FIX IT!!! AHAHAHAHAAHAH THAT MEANS YOU TO BRAD PITT HAHAHA

This is a joke, don't take it serious.
    Last edited by Mr. K; Apr 22, 2006 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't want to get in trouble for spamming so i'm not going to post on this thread again. No offence

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by treaze_kushrinada
    hi guys i have moved it to a more appropriate place hope we can keep up the debate its going well
    NO the appropiate place is in the spam section. Use the other one, i moved it there.

Closed Thread