+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: transgender?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

transgender?

okay i saw this television show on discovery health last night and i was freaked out by it. transgender people? in my opnion thats nasty and totaly wrong. going against your genetic code your parents gave you and going against society? what do you think about it?
    and if you are transgender, what made you do it?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: transgender?

I think if someone believes that they should change their sex, by all means they can knock themseves out. They obviously weren't happy with themselves as their birth sex, so.........why should they stay unhappy because God, in his twisted and cruel humor, made them into something they didn't want to be?

I think ppl shouldn't be so quick to judge others until they walk a mile in their shoes
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh, let them do what they think they have to. Usually when someone feels like a female and they are male it puts a great mental stress on them and can lead to depression and sometimes suicide. So if it helps them out, that's great. Though I don't think it is wrong to change your sex I think it is wrong not to tell someone that you are transgender if you're going to have a relationship with them. Infact I think that should be a law.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

how can it be a law when some of them dont tell them? and most men and women who are transgender, will keep their sexuality secret till their transformation is complete

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

It's should be expected. I mean, if you wanted to be a man, you'd try hard as hell to hide the fact you were a woman, wouldn't ya?
    Move Along.

Thanks

yea hell yea you will but when the heat of the moment comes in and sex is about to start, yea the huge comment "honey befoer we have sex i have no penis" yea how sweet

Thanks

There are strap ons that are made to feel and look realistic, I'd guess......With technology nowadays, that would be no mean feat.
    Move Along.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    yea hell yea you will but when the heat of the moment comes in and sex is about to start, yea the huge comment "honey befoer we have sex i have no penis" yea how sweet
    That really doesn't make any sense, if a man got his penis removed in the process of becoming a woman why would he/she be having sex with a woman? Wouldn't the whole point of getting your penis removed to be to attract men?
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast