+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: transgender?

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: transgender?

We were talking about a woman wanting to be a man. Using a Man as an example gets boring after awhile.....
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    We were talking about a woman wanting to be a man. Using a Man as an example gets boring after awhile.....
    Oh, I see lol. Well in that case why wouldn't she just have sex with a lesbian? It's allot easier and less secretive if you ask me. Usually the transgenders that have the relationship issues are the "men-to-women".
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    That really doesn't make any sense, if a man got his penis removed in the process of becoming a woman why would he/she be having sex with a woman? Wouldn't the whole point of getting your penis removed to be to attract men?

Most transgender individuals have a condition of where they believe they were supposed to be born of the opposite sex.

Transgender is the state of one's "gender identity" (self-identification as male, female, both or neither) not matching one's "assigned gender" (identification by others as male or female based on physical/genetic sex). Transgender does not imply any specific form of sexual orientation (transgender people may be heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual or asexual.)
    I used to be quite disgusted knowing that people actually did it. But after a few documentaries and talking to a transgender person personally, I've realized that there's absolutely nothing wrong with the process or the individuals who undergo the process.
    Seduced by Flesh

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

well if a guy wants to become a women let him if i women wants to become a guy, well its hard to explain of how people want to be who they really want to be, its hard in life that people gots different attentions

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm not the one to judge but I don't understand why ppl want to change their sex but it doesnt matter. They got their reasons and they should be repected I guess
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

you know this transgender made me realize of south park when mr. garrison had trasgender, sick really, when he went to a bar, there was a girls gone wild thing, then he did it too *vomits* ugly ones i ever seen

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

thats just wrong in my book,I wouldn't change my sex for a billion bux.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mind other people changing to man or woman, sometimes they feel like that they need to just to be more how they feel.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast