+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: transgender?

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: transgender?

i wouldnt want to do it, but if someone did, i wouldnt stop them i guess

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

it is the person's choice if they wanna change their sex.though it is morally wrong in my opinion,u have to accept the decision made by the person undergoing the sex change.

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't believe in such a perverse thing. God made you whatever gender you are for a reason. I just think it's sick and I don't know how it can even be possible.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Some studies have suggested that some individuals may actually be born with the brain of a woman (or man) while being born with the body of the other gender. It is belived that cause of this is related to hormones the child was exposed to while in the early stages of pregnancy. I have read about these studies quite thoroughly and I feel they are on to something. Therefore, I support the changing of one's gender because if what these studies say is true, these people have the mind of one gender and the body of another, the mind superceeds the body in cases such as these because in actuality, the only purpose of your body is to keep your mind alive and provide transportation for it. As well as to spread your seed. I believe that which is truely disgusting is a society which ostracizes such individuals who should be helped and even pittied for the situation they were born into.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Like Frr_Vegeta said, 'the only purpose of your body is to keep your mind alive and provide transportation for it.' So if a person dosn't feel comftable with their body then they should be able to change it.

Just like getting breast implants or a nose job, all your doing is altering what people see, not who you are.

All it does is increase their confidance and make them feel good about themselves.

How can we be the ones to say no to someone who just wants to fit in?

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I am ok with this why, because there are people everyday born with both sex, or born with more female when they are male. Its a proven fact.

I am not saying do it as you please, but I would never dream of being a guy~

But it shouldn't be cut down at all~

I think we need this so that those like Hermaphrodites, can be changed into what they truly are!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta View Post
    Therefore, I support the changing of one's gender because if what these studies say is true, these people have the mind of one gender and the body of another, the mind superceeds the body in cases such as these because in actuality, the only purpose of your body is to keep your mind alive and provide transportation for it. As well as to spread your seed.
    Wouldnt it be simpler to figure out what hormone (etc) suppliments they needed and treat it at the mental level? Not to mention less permenant. A supliment can be discontinued. Surgery is usually a little harder to change your mind with after the fact.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks

Very little is known about the human brain, I doubt there's enough technology to even treat it at the mental level. After all, what vegeta mentioned was just a hypothesis... can't go developing drugs without first verifying the hypothesis beyond any reasonable doubt, and then understanding everything involved with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast