+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 17 to 22 of 22

Thread: Transgendered Children in School

  1. #17
    Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    3,339
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Transgendered Children in School

    Quote Originally Posted by FallenSpiral View Post
    Well, I think that this child is able to make that decision mostly because if I could make the decision that I'm gay at the age of 5 and still believe so at the age of 20 (21 in 80 days) an 8 year old can make that choice. Every generation children are growing faster and learning faster. Why not be more aware faster? You know?
    I doubt you knew either at that young of an age. Kids at that age don't grasp relationship things at that young of an age. A child at that age doesn't have feelings for either the same or opposite sex at 5 or 8. The fact that your gay now is influencing your childhood memories. At that age its all about friendship nothing else.

  2. #18
    Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mena, Arkansas
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Transgendered Children in School

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I doubt you knew either at that young of an age. Kids at that age don't grasp relationship things at that young of an age. A child at that age doesn't have feelings for either the same or opposite sex at 5 or 8. The fact that your gay now is influencing your childhood memories. At that age its all about friendship nothing else.
    I didn't make that decision as a relationship ideal. I was attracted to Men. I was sexually active as a choice at the age of 8 with other male children my age. I do believe that it is a concise choice at any age you choose. If I was to have a child and at the age of 8 I would also agree with anything choice about them that they say. The human mind works so that you say and do what you need.
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

  3. #19
    Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    3,339
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Transgendered Children in School

    Quote Originally Posted by FallenSpiral View Post
    I didn't make that decision as a relationship ideal. I was attracted to Men. I was sexually active as a choice at the age of 8 with other male children my age. I do believe that it is a concise choice at any age you choose. If I was to have a child and at the age of 8 I would also agree with anything choice about them that they say. The human mind works so that you say and do what you need.
    Ok, I forgot to mention a NORMAL child doesn't have sexual feelings at that age. You weren't sexually abused or exposed to things of a sexual nature via tv or movies? (This isn't an insult just asking) Normal kids dont have these feelings at this age. They dont display this behavior unless they were pushed into it by an outside force, and this comes from abuse or early exposure to things of a sexual nature. At 8 i wasnt thinking of hot girls, was thinking about my legos and Gi-joe pieces. Girls had cooties you know. lol

  4. #20
    Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mena, Arkansas
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Transgendered Children in School

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Ok, I forgot to mention a NORMAL child doesn't have sexual feelings at that age. You weren't sexually abused or exposed to things of a sexual nature via tv or movies? (This isn't an insult just asking) Normal kids dont have these feelings at this age. They dont display this behavior unless they were pushed into it by an outside force, and this comes from abuse or early exposure to things of a sexual nature. At 8 i wasnt thinking of hot girls, was thinking about my legos and Gi-joe pieces. Girls had cooties you know. lol
    Well, here's the thing. Don't you agree that when there are other children to play with kids on the playground are curious. So if they are curious they are going to explore everything... including each other's parts. So, after exploring.. I found that the roles and the sexual part of a man are more to my liking than to my own.

    So getting back onto topic. When a child that is that young. They explore and understand the roles of a man and a woman. Perhaps a transgender 8 year old boy doesn't want to be a man when he grows up because that child doesn't want to have to be a dominant role when he grows up.
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

  5. #21
    Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    3,339
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Transgendered Children in School

    Quote Originally Posted by FallenSpiral View Post
    Well, here's the thing. Don't you agree that when there are other children to play with kids on the playground are curious. So if they are curious they are going to explore everything... including each other's parts. So, after exploring.. I found that the roles and the sexual part of a man are more to my liking than to my own.

    So getting back onto topic. When a child that is that young. They explore and understand the roles of a man and a woman. Perhaps a transgender 8 year old boy doesn't want to be a man when he grows up because that child doesn't want to have to be a dominant role when he grows up.
    Well yeah everyone is curious about their bodies and ones different from there own, understanding the roles of a man and a woman, but that doesn't mean your sexual attracted to them. That comes during your pre-teens or teens.

    You probably just liked the guy goodies because you could identify with them cause there like your own, and you just like the guy role better. That doesn't mean you knew you were gay or what being gay meant.

  6. #22
    Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mena, Arkansas
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Transgendered Children in School

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Well yeah everyone is curious about their bodies and ones different from there own, understanding the roles of a man and a woman, but that doesn't mean your sexual attracted to them. That comes during your pre-teens or teens.

    You probably just liked the guy goodies because you could identify with them cause there like your own, and you just like the guy role better. That doesn't mean you knew you were gay or what being gay meant.
    That is completely correct. I didn't know that I was "Gay" because I didn't know what the societies idea of what "Gay" is when I was that young. All I did know when I was that age is that I was more likely to get with a guy than with a girl. I still believe that a boy can say that he wants to be a girl. Children have the ablilty to believe something with all their heart more than an adult can. That is the honestly truth.
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Children...
    By RayMe in forum Cyber Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Dec 11, 2007, 09:13 PM
  2. Are Children Really innocent?
    By _gwenibe_ in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Dec 01, 2007, 10:13 AM
  3. Think of the Children!
    By gren in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Oct 27, 2006, 01:24 PM
  4. are children monsters???
    By love_hina_rules in forum The Chat Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: May 18, 2006, 07:08 AM
  5. advent children: has anyone seen it yet?
    By sanguinary_wonderland in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Mar 12, 2005, 01:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts