+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: is it true?

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

is it true?

is it true that you can see someones soul through thier eyes? i have a friend who told me he saw what i was feeling and the torment going through me. du u think this is true?
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is it true?

ummm, i can see my reflection but thats as far as looking att someones eyes go......maybe you have to be pysice or something....

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

actually, there are some people wh can do that.
    some are blessed by this ability, some are not.
    well, i believe that. many information related to this in many contries.

accept it as the gift from God to them. I can not do that.(haha...)

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

...... I dont think so. As far as seeing past pupils and whatever....I can honestly say I see nothing else.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

yea. I believe, but I can't do it, but I know people who can.i think it's more of the matter, of knowing how to read people.

I mean how do you know if someones in a bad mood. They show it. They say comumation was the way of life, but my Phyiscal, than virbal.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel i can tell what kind of person a person is by looking through there eyes. I don't think I can see there soul though. Unless what i'm talking about is what you were meaning

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

what you believe and what is factual are two completely different things. to me, yes i have beliefs that you may be able to see someone's soul through their eyes. but when i say "through their eyes", i mean to say that i can tell if they're lying or telling the truth, etc. however, evidentially, you cannot see someone's soul through their eyes. the human eyes contain pupils, retina, and so on. but i can see why some people are convinced that you can see someone's soul through their eyes... those ghostly reflections you see in some people's eyes are quite unnerving to be honest.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe it is true. Nevertheless, do we really want to see what someone's soul looks like.
    Seduced by Flesh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast