+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: is it true?

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is it true?

I think soul is not we see...... Its our feelings we see in those eyes......

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL, Kasai i think tht u woouldnt like to see my soul coz it's black and spreads it's black wings. It might scare you. But no seriously, I think you have to know someone really to get some idea of wut they're thinking or even get the gist of wut they r feeling.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Nah not for untrained eyes but maybe kedar could lol
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

pah, I don't think you can see someone's soul, but you may be able to pick up on their character traits if you're some sort of expert on crap like that. The only way to truly know someone is how they act when they're alone and how they act when they fight.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

like I guess when ur high...when ur high u see alot of things...now tell me where u high?

P.S. Now this teaches u kids be good stay in school and say no to drugs...hehe
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Cheza, your statement makes little to no sense, and barely contributes to what we're talking about. Drugs aren't even a part of the main topic! :?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Moving to discussion.
    back on topic now.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Soul; is everlasting [eternal] or death-defying, invariable, something that is beyond the reach of mind and all worldy senses, and is invisible. It has no shape nor form; is amorphous. So, can we see it, physically? No. In my opinion, no matter how deeply one looks into other's eyes, that one cannot, fully, fathom the 'state' of the other's soul until both are intertwined at a spiritual level. Though one can see it, it's presence can without doubt be felt. ^_^

P.S. There is an exception, however. If one can unleash his/her Third Eye Chakra, then there might be a chance to see through a person.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast