+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: is it true?

Newbie Dark-Shadow-Dancer may be famous one day Dark-Shadow-Dancer may be famous one day Dark-Shadow-Dancer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is it true?

some people think that im weird and tell me im going against god but i can. Its kinda freaky and i know im blessed with it. I know right away when someone is, sad, mad, happy anything by their eyes. I even went up to a girl once who i could tell by her eyes was down and needed a friend and asked her what was wrong. She broke down crying and i took her in a hug and cried with her. She told me her mother was being beaten and i could tell all what she had been holding in was coming out. This girl im telling you about is now my best friend that i can live with out. Believe me or not but i know more about people then they think
    let me soak up your idiocy like a spounge..tingly tingly tingly!
    I tried to keep an open mind but my brains kept falling out.....

this sig is thanks to bloodhawk, you rule man!
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well thats is many an ora wich is a color that one can c arownd a person. the difrient colors are like on a mude ring and they meen difreint things like happy angre sad ect.

IM BACK

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you talking about empathy in psionics? If you are, then yes, you can do something similar to wha your friend does. I doubtful as to wether your friend actually empathized with you, though.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Every ones eyes are different just like thier souls and thier DNA, and i think the eyes are the gate way to the soul but a untrained eye could never see a soul in the eyes.

Code Name Wind

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I can usually tell how someone feels by looking in their eyes. I do belive that they are the window to a person's sould. I'm always afriad someone can tell what I feel, and what i've been through by looking in my eyes. I always try to avoid eye contact with people.

Banned Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont if you can see someone soul just bye looking in there eyes but i know you can see if they like you by their eyes

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    LOL, Kasai i think tht u woouldnt like to see my soul coz it's black and spreads it's black wings. It might scare you. But no seriously, I think you have to know someone really to get some idea of wut they're thinking or even get the gist of wut they r feeling.
    i agree, maybe it's true...maybe it isnt' but i think i would rather not have it. it's all up to u to believe it or nt.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Some people have the gift. But if I had it, I would put it to good use. Or maybe people just pretend to have the gift.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4