+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The true cause of evil

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The true cause of evil

I have already explained it is me, and I don't go by devil. I prefer Stephen.

Newbie jazzy2103 is off to a good start jazzy2103's Avatar
    Thanks

Pedos! I think it's evil ! Even if the criminal thinks it isn't wrong.

Also torture...I think the most cruel way to inflict pain especially when the inflicter is enjoying it.
    "Life isn't about how hard you hit,but how hard you CAN get hit and keep moving forward"- Rocky

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Humanity is the true source of all evil. There. I said it.
    Now, here's why;
    A. We are the only ones that actually have this idea of 'evil'. Technically, we created 'evil', defined it, etc. A bird doesn't watch a dog harassing a cat and think, "That dog is evil!".
    B. Going back to the previous example, even by our standards, a dog chasing a cat wouldn't be evil; we would consider it to be nature. Therefore, by human standards, humans tend to be the only ones who can commit 'evil'.
    C. Every single one of us has committed some falsehood at some point, and that, to some degree, is evil.
    By the way, @OP; saying that women lead to corruption is pure sexism. 'Lust', however, is a perfectly valid point. That being said, lust goes both ways, temptation goes both ways, and to single out women as the tempters is still sexist.

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

Who the heck are you kidding? WOMEN DON'T CAUSE CORRUPTION! Men screw themselves over and I hate it when some stupid man blames everything on the girls! It just shows how pathetic you are if you can't own up to the fact that men can act just as stupid as girls. DON'T OFFEND WOMEN AGAIN! IT TICKS ME OFF BECAUSE I AM A WOMAN. AND DON'T YOU DARE BLAME US FOR ALL YOUR STUPID PETTY LITTLE PROBLEMS. GOT THAT?
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Its both men and women who cause corruption its not just one so its dumb for the both of you to fight about whos more evil women or men they are the same. Some men are rude and aholes but so are some women girls.

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

i do agree with you there. But my point is is that men usually blame women when they have a problem in their life.
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

I didnt mean out of the blue, and besides, that whole feminine wiles is in the hands of those who know they have it and how to use it, be it for personal gain which is corruption, or for other uses that is still corruption. I agree that men can lead themselves to temptation and we ourselves can corrupt, and Im not blaming just the women, but you have to admit that both sides can do it equally and just as well.
    fear the reaper

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zoolivemonster View Post
    i do agree with you there. But my point is is that men usually blame women when they have a problem in their life.

Yes men blame women alot but women can do alot of stupid things too just to make it so people think shes right like women can use this to their advantage like he tryed to rape me or he beats me when it might not be true at all it goes both ways really.Men and women usually just say it to their friends so its going to happen either way but i wouldnt say at all that women or men created evil thats a big judgement thats just blaming the other sex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast