+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The true cause of evil

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The true cause of evil

to me, the problem of mankind is that we have this delusion of absolution, generally. this what causes the act evil. why? if we want something, we get it in absolute. even though in reality, there's no such thing as an absolute. because we are beings that aren't even one. we are a neutral species, hence we should be living equality and neutrality...hence there's necessary good and evil, but not a desired absolute good and evil.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie The 4th Hokage is off to a good start
    Thanks

Evil... Evil is in the hearts of everyone. Just as there is good. Light and dark are two sides of the same coin. One can't exist without the other. IMO the world would be boring if it were just good.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

"Evil" is only a point of view, Same as "Good", and I think I've said this in every similar topic that's been rehashed over and over again.

Don't believe me? Go ask a Catholic Priest whats "Evil" then go ask someone from the Taliban whats "Evil", you'll get differing points of view I would guess.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

mmm evil is what ever you fear i believe i was listening my psycho therapy guy the other day and he said that not all things perceived evil are its just they way you look at it and how you react to what was down with what is said right well even with good things evil can sometimes be good like lets say if a man saw another man abuse a woman thats evil plain and simple but if the guy who saw it says something and starts fighting the dude yes it is a good thing he saved her but it took for him to resort to evil to do so
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

FlawEDmiNd: Hmm, what if I say that men are like, THE leading cause of corruption (and gingivitus) in women?
    .... and what is the relevance of inflamed gums in this topic?

It is impossible to define evil in a single malevolent act, the subject at hand is far too elaborate. It would be like discussing "what is the most benevolant act in history?"

Without confining evil to a single deed; intelligence is the root of evil. How can evil exist without the intelligence to even question the motives or origin. That being said any evil act would have to be perpetrated by some intelligent manifestation ie human beings.

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    mmm evil is what ever you fear i believe i was listening my psycho therapy guy the other day and he said that not all things perceived evil are its just they way you look at it and how you react to what was down with what is said right well even with good things evil can sometimes be good like lets say if a man saw another man abuse a woman thats evil plain and simple but if the guy who saw it says something and starts fighting the dude yes it is a good thing he saved her but it took for him to resort to evil to do so
    i totaly agree. because many people will more than anything sometimes have to resort to evil, just to do what they think is good. and to me honestly i thinnk, no matter how good a person may think they are, one day or one thing can easily make them turn and turn to evil just to make things good.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Corruption is the cause of real evil. Greed, power, etc. Anyone can have these characteristics not just women so the cause of evil comes from your emotions its just a matter of controlling them so evil doesn't come out of you. Sometimes evil will come out but that's just you being weak and falling into the emotions.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ the true cause of evil is sin, and sin is a separation from God on the count of "you think you all that and a bag a chips!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast