+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unknown creature: Myth or fact?

Newbie sarcosuchus is off to a good start sarcosuchus's Avatar
    Thanks

Unknown creature: Myth or fact?

Another question that I will ask; are there unseen creature that is living with us? I mean those who is still unsolved like the Loch Ness monster, Ghost, the abominable snowman and a lot more. There were many evidence and things that will prove their existence but why there isn't any species being caught? What is your opinion? it all up to you.

Happy Holloween
    sarcosuchus bite

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Unknown creature: Myth or fact?

Myth. I don't believe in the Loch Ness Monster, the Abominable Snowman, ghosts, or any other creatures that allegedly exist. Until there's hard evidence proven by so and so scientific research laboratory to back up the existence of these alleged creatures, I'd like to pin them as pure mythology.

I don't believe there was any evidence to prove the existence of the Loch Ness Monster nor the Abominable Snowman. I know there are photographs, but most, if not all, turned out to be hoaxes anyways, so I don't deem photographs as hard evidence. The reason why none of these creatures were caught? Simple - they don't exist. Besides, if people really did believe the Loch Ness Monster existed, I'm pretty sure the science-crazed activists would have sucked out all the water in the Loch Ness by now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical shadow angel For This Useful Post:

sarcosuchus (Nov 01, 2008)

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that there are some undiscovered creatures but not one of those "myth" creatures is real but I would like to believe that some of myth are real
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cantsenditback For This Useful Post:

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Proof? There isn't any proof that any of that exsists...

But I believe in ghosts... certainly... Not because of proof, but becuase I've seen enough that I can't explain... That no one can explain. In fact, a haunting is sometimes the most logical answer to certain phenomena.
    ... Not Ever Again...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

oh one is real but its not really a myth vampires are real except they dont just come up to you and try to suck your blood they use some type of needle that they stick in your veins and then they put in a glass and they live in coffins not caskets because a coffin is shaped differently and they call it something chamber i forget but they said they sleep in it because you cant hear or smell in it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GrimmjowJaggerjack For This Useful Post:

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    I believe that there are some undiscovered creatures but not one of those "myth" creatures is real but I would like to believe that some of myth are real
    I definitely agree with you there. In a world this big, there's bound to be some undiscovered species out there. However, mythological creatures such as the Loch Ness Monster shall forever remain a myth to me.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmjowJaggerjack View Post
    oh one is real but its not really a myth vampires are real except they dont just come up to you and try to suck your blood they use some type of needle that they stick in your veins and then they put in a glass and they live in coffins not caskets because a coffin is shaped differently and they call it something chamber i forget but they said they sleep in it because you cant hear or smell in it.
    That's a nice, vivid description. Perhaps you've seen way too many vampire films, or read too many vampire novels. =] I think that out of all of the "alleged" creatures, the vampire is the most fascinating. I'm eagerly anticipating the Twilight film's release, but anyways, let's not stray off topic. xD

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

ya also have to think what is a myth... if its something you can't prove why is every single "god" not just myths?

oh ya... some myths are most likely true because of the amount of people who talk about them and you have to think if it was just fake aka. the lockness monster then why did the people back then have drawings of it....
    death and life are one and the same

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think humans in general have to have myth or our
    lives will have no meaning i mean if you read the bible
    they had Jesus in the Muslims had there guy though i
    don't know his name others like Indians had Sasquatch ,
    in the appalachian MTS. they have the yeti i , in japan there is a
    red haired creature they say is related to the big foot here in
    America.

humans i believe have to have something unexplained to make there world
    more acceptable this is what i think anyway when it comes to myth
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast