+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unknown creature: Myth or fact?

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Unknown creature: Myth or fact?

but im not lying vampires are real
    http://www.myspace.com/tvdculture
    weareminion on deviantART
    Welcome to the Frontpage
    his name is don if you look more up about him you will know and he was on the tyra show and told everything about it and there was some other girl who was one to but like i said they dont just go up to people and bite them they take a test to see if there doing drugs and stuff and if they are you dont drink there blood and they drink the blood because they say your feeding off other peoples energy and he said they live in new york and they have a website to about it and the only vampire movies i come across of seeing is all the blade movies

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    ya also have to think what is a myth... if its something you can't prove why is every single "god" not just myths?

oh ya... some myths are most likely true because of the amount of people who talk about them and you have to think if it was just fake aka. the lockness monster then why did the people back then have drawings of it....
    I believe that the existence of the Bible, the Quran, and other sacred writings are proof enough of their existence for those that believe in it. I mean no offence to any religious members on AO, but personally, I'm an atheist, so I guess you could say that, to me, Gods are somewhat mythological beings. It all boils down to what you believe in though. If you wish to believe in the Loch Ness Monster's existence, you go right ahead. I believe the reason behind the many drawings of the Lock Ness Monster was due to mis-identification. The head of the supposed Loch Ness Monster does somewhat resemble that of an eel, or something along those lines.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well in my opinion, i think that there is some unkown creature on the loose and it is awaiting for anyone to get caught up with it. And if it all goes well with the myth and prophet that shows some leads it can really be true. I am just voicing in my position i am not wethering if it is true or not but i actually believe into some serious stuff that goes in my head and makes it true.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

depends really, i do tend to believe alot of things but sometimes just things that sound silly to me. I do believe in ghosts, im kind of iffy on the lochness monster, ive never seen it but family i have that live in scotland claim to have seen it. I dunno

i mean you never know, alot of "myths" have come from some type of real thing when it was first seen, or heard. It's just that for a long time, alot of cultures didnt write their histories, and such down, but passed it down orally. Then it keeps getting passed down, and delutes over time, so thats something i also include when i hear about old myths and legends.

then theres also, that over time things evolve and change into something new.
    Then fact that we've only searched maybe, two or three percent of the oceans.
    We havent searched everywhere for alot of these things, but if we keep up popultaion reproduction it wont be long before we cover everything with homes, and possible drive these unknown "myths" out if their there.

for me theres alot of different possiblities to everything. I mean people have found living monsters from prehistoric times still living. So what else can be out there?

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

and i was watching some channel and they said the loch ness monster was fake and when i saw this onei felt like it was real but it looks so fake in a way and heres more pictures but when i saw this one i realized the first one is fake because it was facing and in the same pose as the first.

Newbie dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince's Avatar
    Thanks

That's gotta be a hoax of some kind. The Loch Ness is myth as far as I'm concerned. Besides, with software like photoshop, you can do pretty much anything with a picture. Take a screen shot from Jurassic Park and stick it in a lake - there's your Loch Ness Monster. I'm pretty sure if it was real, I'd be hearing about it on the news channel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2