+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: US China Oil Conspiracy

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

US China Oil Conspiracy

Ok. Here is my belief.

This whole iraq war, 9/11, osama bin laden, thing, is a conspiracy.

As you know, China has an economy growing exponentially. They have the largest military, 7 million counting reserves and police. They are all well trained.

They have the second highest economy, and still growing.

In 5, 10, 15 years, they could possibly become a world super power.

America, who is greedy, wants to remain the only super power. The US sees China and its growing potential, and fears it. As of now, China is the only country that has a chance against the us, in war.

So america devised a plan. First they used 9/11 as an excuse. For one, theres really no proof the attacks were from the middle east. They just said a few names, showed some pictures, to trick the public.

Then for some reason, bush said "Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, INVAZION!" So we invaded iraq, over threw the goverment, and set up a democratic one.

But now, even though he learned that theres no WMDs there, were still over there. Why? What can we possibly gain? You cant stop terroism, there will always be radicals who dont like the way things are going. To stop terrorism, you will have to eliminate the entire population.

I know why were still over there. Were waiting for the perfect time to capture the oil fields and get all the oil.

Oil companys now are alredy raising the prices of gas. There so expensive because we want an excuse to take the oil.

We want the oil, because china depends on it. They get most of their oil from reserves and rigs from iraq. If we control the oil that goes to china, we control how much china gets.

If we slow the flow of oil to china, raise the prices to unreasonable ones, we can control chinas economy.

China is dependent on oil. They produced 700,000 cars in a month, jumping 70 percent.

They open a new powerplant every week to meet energy demands.

Once we raise the prices, china will have no choice to retaliate through war.

Do you guys think this scenario is likely?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: US China Oil Conspiracy

While that theory looks like it's connected together with chewing gum.
    China doesn't need the US to get oil deals. They made a new one a short while ago actually.

What is true however, is that the USA as strongest country in the world and that they're very wary of China. The king of the hill always wants to remain the king. It's only natural.
    Expect open deals between the USA and India (the other mega power on the rise) very soon.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats true.

But i dont really think india is that great. There whole country is just crap. They also dont have good military potential.

India is like a combination of China and the middle east. A close population to china, and yet such uncivilization like afganistan.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    Thats true.

But i dont really think india is that great. There whole country is just crap. They also dont have good military potential.

India is like a combination of China and the middle east. A close population to china, and yet such uncivilization like afganistan.
    You may want to be carefull about your wording, you could offend quite a few people yknow.

Personally I think you scenario is cr*p, I mean if you have some more compelling evidence please post it, I'm interested...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!

*wipes eyes* whew. Thanks for the laugh. I really needed one today. I've read a lot of conspiracy theories but I have to admit yours takes it to all new levels. Congratulations.

BTW
    1. There is plenty of proof concerning 9/11 including people from the middle east who take full credit for it.
    2. You missed a good 2 years and the war in Afghanistan.
    ***3. The US does not control the oil supply in Iraq the Iraq government does. They supply oil to a lot of other countries besides just China all of whom are major players in the UN. If there was a deliberate restriction of oil by the US government in Iraq the UN would throw a hissy fit to beat all hissy fits. So how would the US benefit from ticking off every other major 1st world country?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!

*wipes eyes* whew. Thanks for the laugh. I really needed one today. I've read a lot of conspiracy theories but I have to admit yours takes it to all new levels. Congratulations.

BTW
    1. There is plenty of proof concerning 9/11 including people from the middle east who take full credit for it.
    2. You missed a good 2 years and the war in Afghanistan.
    ***3. The US does not control the oil supply in Iraq the Iraq government does. They supply oil to a lot of other countries besides just China all of whom are major players in the UN. If there was a deliberate restriction of oil by the US government in Iraq the UN would throw a hissy fit to beat all hissy fits. So how would the US benefit from ticking off every other major 1st world country?
    If I can continue Arrianna's points (and I totally agree with her, this is the funniest conspieracy theory yet).

4. If the US took over the Iraq oil fields and brought the oil back to the U.S., the price of gas would FALL, not raise. More supply always means gas prices will fall.

5. The price of gas is falling, not rising right now. That is either because we have 'seized control of Iraqi oil fields' as you have suggested (though that would be pointless if oil companies are trying to raise prices - see #5) or perhaps the gulf refineries have began to produce again...thereby increasing the supply of gas in the marketplace.

6. China does not import oil from Iraq or the United States. Their top oil providing countries in order are Angola, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Russia, Oman, Equat Guineau, and Yemon. I fail to see how restricting the sale of oil from Iraq or the U.S. is going to hamper the Chinese economy.

7. China has more options then war to retaliate against the United States. The best war they could get into with us would be a trade war....though they are more dependant on us right now then we are on them. Instead, China will play nice with the U.S. to keep the free trade money flowing in. Then they will buy what weapons they need to be able to make war on the U.S. It has nothing do to with oil agreements and everything to do with a militiristic mindset. But as things stand now, China is not prepaired or capable to challenge the U.S. in prolonged military conflict.

You also miss one MAJOR reason your conspiracy theory does not hold water. The presidency is limited to 8 years. This is an awful way of getting into a war with china. Why would we deploy our troups in the middle east if our goal is China. By the time a solid war could be started GW Bush would be out of office.

Second, Why would we have 9/11 if we already had an international incident with China because of our spy plane colliding with their plane? One would think that if GW Bush was looking for a War with China he would have found ample opportunity 6 months before 9/11 happened. Instead he defused the 'crisis' and prevented a possible war with China.

i have to admit though, you've give me a good laugh.

Thanks

Im just putting possible reasons out there. I have no fact to back it up, besides what i herd on Cspan.

A reporter asked the guy at the stand "Is it true that you are intending to aqcuire oil in the middle east to slow chinas economic growth?"

The reporter said "No further questions"

Also, a week ago on the news, they were talking about how the us was conteplating on putting sanctions on beijing.

China is not prepaired or capable to challenge the U.S. in prolonged military conflict.
    Wrong. China is perfectly capable to challenge the US.

for one, they have the largest military in the world. The PLA or Peoples Liberation Army, Is a well trained military. They out number us 3 to 1. A war with china would be just like vietnam. We lost that didnt we? And that was only because china was sided with vietnam supplying them.

China has the highest population in the world also. Any attacks on them can just be absorbed with there emmence population. Their range of artillery and migs are a force to be reckoned with.

China is the only country in the world, next to the US, that can stand up to any other military.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    Im just putting possible reasons out there. I have no fact to back it up, besides what i herd on Cspan.

A reporter asked the guy at the stand "Is it true that you are intending to aqcuire oil in the middle east to slow chinas economic growth?"

The reporter said "No further questions"

Also, a week ago on the news, they were talking about how the us was conteplating on putting sanctions on beijing.

Wrong. China is perfectly capable to challenge the US.

for one, they have the largest military in the world. The PLA or Peoples Liberation Army, Is a well trained military. They out number us 3 to 1. A war with china would be just like vietnam. We lost that didnt we? And that was only because china was sided with vietnam supplying them.

China has the highest population in the world also. Any attacks on them can just be absorbed with there emmence population. Their range of artillery and migs are a force to be reckoned with.

China is the only country in the world, next to the US, that can stand up to any other military.
    Don't forget that the people aspect of war has lost a lot of its importance. Technology and information have become much more important.
    On second note, neither of the two countries will try to invade each other because they both have nuclear weapons.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast