+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: US China Oil Conspiracy

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: US China Oil Conspiracy

There american goverment are sneaky, devious, backstabbers aswell..

Pressuring countries into followin our demand or face our might.

Like japan. "Open relations and trade with us, or face military action"

Or like how we overthrew countless goverments just so we can get a deal with trade? "hawaii, iraq"

How we called puertorico american property, but wont even let them vote?

Or how we dropped the atomic bombs on japan, because we wanted russia and the rest of the world to feel our power?

You think the US is the perfect little country, the good guys. Thats just being blind.

Newbie worldpeace2529 is off to a good start worldpeace2529's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with u on one thing, the oil probably has something to do with the war, but china and iraq are kind of irrelevant, and there are other places to get oil besides iraq, but it's an interesting thought, and not the least bit funny, so don't be offended by the laughing people.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyways, China is the biggest threat to the US besides Russia.

btw japan is 3rd ranked in military?

It must be Bushido.. God i love it

PS does anyone like my signature and avater, i made them my self

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    You think the US is the perfect little country, the good guys. Thats just being blind.
    Nope, it's not perfect. It's a heck of a lot better then the alternative though. Try opening your eyes to that.

You either believe anything anti-US or are just trying to get your post count up. I'm hoping it's the second and you are really not this dense. It would explain why you have trouble sticking to the subject, and I quote myself: "It still has no bearing on the subject though, If anything it would prove it's the other way around."

Address that if you would. At the moment if either country is actually making preparations for war actions it is China through use of economic control and their current build-up.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    Anyways, China is the biggest threat to the US besides Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    You either believe anything anti-US or are just trying to get your post count up. I'm hoping it's the second and you are really not this dense. It would explain why you have trouble sticking to the subject, and I quote myself: "It still has no bearing on the subject though, If anything it would prove it's the other way around."
    Arrianna, there is a third option that you missed. Mellow is an aspireing comedian. see the post above. I almost wet myself I laughed so hard.

Another point. Before Operation Dessert Storm kicked off Iraq had the 5th highest ranked military in the world. It was decimated within a week. I also find it funny that with the exception of Israel, all the other countries in the top five have allready lost to the US in a war. And Chinas not even in the top ten and neither is Russia. What a joke.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Someone needs to explain to me what mellow maromi is doing in my country. This is why I prefer a militant dictatorship. At least living under the fear of the government, the wrong sort are exiled, forced into servitude as second-class citizens, or conveniently disposed of in the nearest mass grave.

This is precisely why America is so weak. We don't have the guts to eliminate the freedoms of those who are a threat to us. No, instead we have to play nice, and treat all of the worthless people with the same respect the best and brightest of our nation are deprived, all for the sake of "equality".

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
    Someone needs to explain to me what mellow maromi is doing in my country. This is why I prefer a militant dictatorship. At least living under the fear of the government, the wrong sort are exiled, forced into servitude as second-class citizens, or conveniently disposed of in the nearest mass grave.

This is precisely why America is so weak. We don't have the guts to eliminate the freedoms of those who are a threat to us. No, instead we have to play nice, and treat all of the worthless people with the same respect the best and brightest of our nation are deprived, all for the sake of "equality".
    With your statement, I believe you should be the one that doesn't belong in this country. Maybe you should check out Latin America, they have militant dictatorship over there. I mean basically you just attacked two groups, the one exercising their freedom, and the ones that are fighting overseas for our freedom.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

One China is a super power now.

Two like hassun said china made a deal for oil. And the US oil is going up because the country we are getting it form are rissing them for they are running out. Only 45% of oil comes form the middle east the rest of the oil we get form foren country are in africa. YEs China army is the biggest but are tech is a lot better then theres. See they finally can shot down our satlits but we could do that since the could war.

If you would pay attion you would know before the war started Iarq did a huge tride with syria. We dont know what it was but now the have a base with weapons of mass destruction

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast