+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: USA, will they stop being the world's top dog?

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: USA, will they stop being the world's top dog?

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    oh very funny hmmm... u said you are an egineer well is it not your job to invent things like this??? try and get away from the thinking of oh we have to build something that can kill even more people

well if your convinced that so manny of our soldiers want to be there then why not give them a choise and let the ones that do not want to stay to come home? well mybe they signed up before the war eh? what if they did not know what was in store for them...

and lastly:

you sir have no right to say that one has no idea what they are talking about sir! this is a debate and mybe that "person who knows jack" knows something you do not sir! Good Day!

well they should of thought about that BEFORE they enlisted -.- duh plain and simple

but kudos to you tho cus that last part made me laugh. not trying to be rude it was just really funny to me
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Not to doubt USA or anyone working for the govt. but doesnt the USA get most of its weapons imported (parts rather) then assembled here? I always was under the impression that the Japanese was more advanced when it came to technology

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    Not to doubt USA or anyone working for the govt. but doesnt the USA get most of its weapons imported (parts rather) then assembled here? I always was under the impression that the Japanese was more advanced when it came to technology
    No, most of the parts we make for our military are made here in the states. As for Japan being more advanced then the US that’s only in the civil sector, militarily not so much as Japans defense force is pared with the US Pacific Fleet. They do have the Apatchy Longbow attack helicopter, Destroyers, Patriot Missile system along with a few other things but they only have about 60% of the hardware we have. The more advanced tech that’s stationed in Japan are created and owned by the US and not the Japanese them selves. So in the civil sector Japan is more advanced, in the military sector the US is more advanced. Most if not all the military tech there is US made.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

We must remember that when WWII ended Japan was forced to sign an unconditional surrender which included that they can't have a massive army like before and under no condition can attack another country unless directed by the U.S. OR in self-defense (I.E. no pre-emptive strikes). With far less funds going to military procedures, it only makes sense that other parts of their government have sky rocketed.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zyta For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Jan 08, 2009)

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

well they should of thought about that BEFORE they enlisted -.- duh plain and simple
    there was a time before the war that people went into the military to get out of paying for the education but when the war started they were there in the mittle of it....
    now yes that may be there fault but they can not realy want to be there...

Actually I can, I was just being rood. But if you want it sugar coated I will be happy to do so... blah blah blah... people who know little or ill informed.
    -.- hmmm.... do you sir think its funny sir that you sir want people to think you sir are a jerk sir?

no really take wisdom of the simple things like: do not talk if you have nothing gut to say... yep I'm saying that ta you =0
    death and life are one and the same

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I sir do not care sir what people think of me sir so please sir lets all calm down sir, and also sir the same could be asked of you sir and to be not so easily angered by another sir's experience that differs from your own sir. So lets agree to keep this civilized, as long as you stop blowing a gasket I will stop being an ass. *Offers a hand shake for a truce*

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    there was a time before the war that people went into the military to get out of paying for the education but when the war started they were there in the mittle of it....
    now yes that may be there fault but they can not realy want to be there...

-.- hmmm.... do you sir think its funny sir that you sir want people to think you sir are a jerk sir?

no really take wisdom of the simple things like: do not talk if you have nothing gut to say... yep I'm saying that ta you =0
    i know this wont relate to anything but uhm...can you two stop calling each other "sir" please it makes me laugh so much lol

well the whole point about a debate/ discuss is to argue one's point so i mean if you want some one to kiss your ass and tell you your right all the time then thats fine. but dont expect other to bend 90 degrees. feel me?
    (no disrespect intended im just sayin' )
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    feel me?
    Only if your a girl, if not, no thank you.
    Sorry I know this is a side trak but I couldnt resist.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast