Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vick leaves prison for home confinement

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Vick leaves prison for home confinement

Suspended NFL star Michael Vick left a Kansas prison before dawn Wednesday to begin home confinement in Virginia, one of his attorneys said, the latest step on a journey that Vick hopes will lead to his reinstatement. Vick, who turns 29 in June, slipped past waiting cameras and reporters undetected to leave a federal penitentiary in Leavenworth after serving 19 months for financing a dogfighting...
    I don't think he should be reinstated. Dont think Pro Football needs another felon in its league. Me and all the animal lovers wont be happy to see this jackass playing again. I know I would Boo his A$$ if i saw him in a game.

Anybody think he should be reinstated?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miroku4444 For This Useful Post:

Utena Tenjo (Sep 11, 2009)

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vick leaves prison for home confinement

Hell no! Him and all the other drugies and criminals should go with him! Pro football doesn't need dangerous people or bad influences.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Still, this wouldn't be the first time that a sports idol with a felony arrest record was allowed back into the field... Boxing has already set the precedent... You also have the issue with performance enhancing illegal drug use in both football and baseball... Is illegal dog fighting any more serious then this???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I know what your saying but it seems as id the Gov. isn't trying hard enough to crck down on that illegal drug use. But they shouldn't let them to continue to play when they do drugs.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they should have locked him up and thrown away the key. Certainly don't think he should be accepted back just to make more money, and fund more illegal dog fighting. Thats my only concern really. I don't watch pro-football so I can't say if he deserves to comeback because of his football skills or anything.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

no. The sports industry needs better role models and stricter rules. His notoriety should override sports fandom as the hall of fame should only respect the respectable in both the field and off or else athletes will lose old fashioned values and humility to keep things clean and fun appearing in a box of Wheaties without a bong or animal cruelty or lewdness. They are rolemodels to kids. Act accordingly. I do beleive in forgiveness but with a stiff fine and community service and rehab.
    Last edited by desxms; May 22, 2009 at 02:46 AM. Reason: more thoughts

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a pointless conversation.

I really wouldn't care if Michael Vick killed a million babies by feeding them to dogs, much less the whole dog fighting thing.

And that Olympian who was caught hitting the bong? The man won GOLD MEDALS!!! Let him unwind with a few tokes!!! Hell, he should be able to POUNDS of weed to celebrate!!

Pro Athletes are human too, complete with dark sides. Everyone who whines about Athletes needing to be role models for the kids need to be knocked off their high horses and figure out what a hypocrite is quick.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    This is a pointless conversation.

I really wouldn't care if Michael Vick killed a million babies by feeding them to dogs, much less the whole dog fighting thing.

And that Olympian who was caught hitting the bong? The man won GOLD MEDALS!!! Let him unwind with a few tokes!!! Hell, he should be able to POUNDS of weed to celebrate!!

Pro Athletes are human too, complete with dark sides. Everyone who whines about Athletes needing to be role models for the kids need to be knocked off their high horses and figure out what a hypocrite is quick.

They may be a human being but any human being that has a female dogs's teeth pulled and tied down and forcefully bred(raped), ceases to be a human in my eyes.

Michael Vick is below scum and needs to be chopped up and fed to Rottweilers for justice in my opinion. People who hurt animals are worse than murderers in my eyes because animals are innocent. He abused them beyond belief and needs to pay.

If the sports industry had any brains then they would prohibit illegal activity. But they don't, so they earn the title 'dumb jock'.
    Anyone disagrees, watch the episode of 'DogTown' with the rehabilitation of his dogs. Nothing cool or macho about forcing dogs to kill each other, brutally kill the loser, and having the females publicly raped on so called 'rape racks'.

F**k Michael Vick, if you abuse animals you are a pathetic piece of specimen below dirt.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast