Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vick leaves prison for home confinement

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vick leaves prison for home confinement

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    They may be a human being but any human being that has a female dogs's teeth pulled and tied down and forcefully bred(raped), ceases to be a human in my eyes.

Michael Vick is below scum and needs to be chopped up and fed to Rottweilers for justice in my opinion. People who hurt animals are worse than murderers in my eyes because animals are innocent. He abused them beyond belief and needs to pay.

If the sports industry had any brains then they would prohibit illegal activity. But they don't, so they earn the title 'dumb jock'.
    Anyone disagrees, watch the episode of 'DogTown' with the rehabilitation of his dogs. Nothing cool or macho about forcing dogs to kill each other, brutally kill the loser, and having the females publicly raped on so called 'rape racks'.

F**k Michael Vick, if you abuse animals you are a pathetic piece of specimen below dirt.

whoa watch yourself dude lol i mean what he did was messed up. but think about it. in america mostly hispanics do that type of stuff any way with cock fights. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE??!?!?

here's the differnce. M. VICK IS FAMOUS. DUH
    i mean its wrong and immoral

BUT

should he have gone to jail because of that when ppl kiil other every day
    YEAH RIGHT !!!

im just glad he's out and walking the streets

end of story.
    lol

(no offense Emo )
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    whoa watch yourself dude lol i mean what he did was messed up. but think about it. in america mostly hispanics do that type of stuff any way with cock fights. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE??!?!?

here's the differnce. M. VICK IS FAMOUS. DUH
    i mean its wrong and immoral

BUT

should he have gone to jail because of that when ppl kiil other every day
    YEAH RIGHT !!!

im just glad he's out and walking the streets

end of story.
    lol

(no offense Emo )

Any animal abuse is wrong and I hit hard on the subject because I have seen it first hand it's incredibly disturbing. Any sort of abuse should be reported and stopped and they need lock him up. Same with all other crimes whose punishment is jail time.

And I'm all too aware of his status and I say any celebrity that thinks they're above the law should pay the consequences.

To most animal abuse isn't as bad as murder, but it's still a serious crime and he shouldn't have had such a short sentence and minimal punishment. I refuse to just brush situations off because I know they won't be punished because of fame.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Any animal abuse is wrong and I hit hard on the subject because I have seen it first hand it's incredibly disturbing. Any sort of abuse should be reported and stopped and they need lock him up. Same with all other crimes whose punishment is jail time.

And I'm all too aware of his status and I say any celebrity that thinks they're above the law should pay the consequences.

To most animal abuse isn't as bad as murder, but it's still a serious crime and he shouldn't have had such a short sentence and minimal punishment. I refuse to just brush situations off because I know they won't be punished because of fame.

if it was just off of his fame alone he would've been out of prison a long time ago. he paid for his punishment. yes abuse is wrong. but Vick served his time.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

if it was just off of his fame alone he would've been out of prison a long time ago. he paid for his punishment. yes abuse is wrong. but Vick served his time.
    And that time was not nearly enough or severe as it should have been. End of Story. Anyone else would've served more time.

And I say he should be fed to dogs, because abuse is more than just wrong. Someone can say they feel sorry for or pity an abuse victim, but it won't matter. The torturer doesn't feel bad and the victim's lives will never be the same. It will haunt them every day of their life and it will always show on their personality disorder. Do you honestly think he feels bad? I highly doubt it.

And it was a mix of money and fame, and it's seen with all crime ridden celebrities. They get a punishment, but it's like a slap on wrist and then scot free. It needs to stop now. And I hope once it gets out more and more in the media what he did it will.

And I also hope the NFL isn't stupid enough to let scum back into the game. If so, then I feel people need to boycott it.

And not just Michael Vick. Any celebrity who thinks they can do whatever the hell they want because of status.

Thanks

And that time was not nearly enough or severe as it should have been. End of Story. Anyone else would've served more time.

And I say he should be fed to dogs, because abuse is more than just wrong. Someone can say they feel sorry for or pity an abuse victim, but it won't matter. The torturer doesn't feel bad and the victim's lives will never be the same. It will haunt them every day of their life and it will always show on their personality disorder. Do you honestly think he feels bad? I highly doubt it.

And it was a mix of money and fame, and it's seen with all crime ridden celebrities. They get a punishment, but it's like a slap on wrist and then scot free. It needs to stop now. And I hope once it gets out more and more in the media what he did it will.

And I also hope the NFL isn't stupid enough to let scum back into the game. If so, then I feel people need to boycott it.

And not just Michael Vick. Any celebrity who thinks they can do whatever the hell they want because of status.

you act like these dogs are humans. everyone knows what he did thats why he went to f* prison for. and scott free?!? so your saying going to jail is just being scott free you act like this dude should've been executed or something >.< he served his time. what more do you want? they dragged his name through the dirt. his reputation is shot.

so what do you want.

Thanks

you act like these dogs are humans. everyone knows what he did thats why he went to f* prison for. and scott free?!? so your saying going to jail is just being scott free you act like this dude should've been executed or something >.< he served his time. what more do you want? they dragged his name through the dirt. his reputation is shot.

so what do you want.
    you act like these dogs are humans.

That could be the problem there. Just because they aren't humans doesn't mean we should punish human abuse more. I think if you knew more about what he did exactly, you might feel a little bit more pissed.

Let me give you some examples:
    Had a female's teeth pulled so he may breed her forcefully. Sometimes even put her on a rack with belts holding her down and have a male rape her. the term "Rape Rack" was used.
    Used a "bait dog", a dog that the others tried to tear apart daily. Beat the dogs, hit them, burned them.
    Not to mention the actual fighting. It was brutal, and death was just more fun to him
    If a dog lost, he killed him by drowning, electrocution, hanging, etc.

And that's only half of it. Some of it I'm not going to put because I was so disturbed t seriously freaked me out. It wasn't just dogfighting.
    This wasn't just dogs fighting at all, nothing similar to cockfights. This was torture and murder. And just because it wasn't human doesn't mean it wasn't murder and severe abuse and rape.

And it was all for entertainment too. That's what dogfighting was meant for.

So yes, 19 months and home confinement is scot free in ratio for what a sick f**K he is.

What do I want? I want all the f**king psychos like him to be locked up or dead. Not get easy time and house confinement. Which everyone knows house confinement isn't shit for celebrities. They'll never be bored with a Plasma screen, endless video games, pools, and whatever their money can buy.
    And I want the NFL to absolutely deny him of playing ever again. EVER.
    And his name doesn't mean crap to me. It may be dragged through the dirt, but he still has fame and money.

And the time he served wasn't shit compared to what he did, and you know that.
    He served 19 months, but the dogs that are still alive will have problems every day and moment of their lives, and some have blood related diseases and all have mental conditions. And most can never breed because they may pass down disease.

Not to mention he more than likely wasn't treated badly in jail. And even if he was, it isn't like 19 months is a long time compared to the dog's who he abused lifetimes.

No offense blackrose, but you should know that animals don't ever deserve to be treated the way he treated them. The only things on the planet that deserve the treatment they went through are the torturers themselves. And that's putting it bluntly.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EmoNightmareRose For This Useful Post:

Utena Tenjo (Sep 11, 2009)

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you serious??? Everyone who says or claims that Vick didn't serve enough time or didn't get his "just dessert" is quite laughable to me... Sorry, but true... It tells me that the person who believes that is a hypocrite in disguise... They want to play the judge & the executioner... And, if that is the case why can't some people look at what he done as terrible, but not the worst thing this Earth/World has come to face with... All I am saying there is worst things in my eyes going on than canines being murdered, like people being killed, genocide, hunger, racism, war, etc... I mean maybe my priorities is a lil' different from you all, but in my eyes Vick did his time & just like time I believe people should move on & if they are so worried about "dog fighting" .... Eat a milk bone...

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Why not let him get reinstated, he did the crime and he did the time. Ray Lewis had an incident but won a Championship ring after and he is still loved.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast