Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Vick leaves prison for home confinement

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vick leaves prison for home confinement

Had a female's teeth pulled so he may breed her forcefully. Sometimes even put her on a rack with belts holding her down and have a male rape her. the term "Rape Rack" was used.
    Used a "bait dog", a dog that the others tried to tear apart daily. Beat the dogs, hit them, burned them.
    Not to mention the actual fighting. It was brutal, and death was just more fun to him
    If a dog lost, he killed him by drowning, electrocution, hanging, etc.

And that's only half of it. Some of it I'm not going to put because I was so disturbed t seriously freaked me out. It wasn't just dogfighting.
    This wasn't just dogs fighting at all, nothing similar to cockfights. This was torture and murder. And just because it wasn't human doesn't mean it wasn't murder and severe abuse and rape.

And it was all for entertainment too. That's what dogfighting was meant for.
    It's very sad that humans haven't evolved enough so that only 'animal lovers' can see how horrible what I just stated was.

It wasn't just killing, or fighting! It was torture. IT WAS MURDER AND RAPE FOR ENTERTAINMENT"S SAKE!!! And it proves that he has tendencies that lead to or are sociopath. Is that really so hard to understand.

And please tell me why a sociopath that has a history of abusive tendencies and all of the above listed crimes should be reinstated? Why? Because he served minimum time and can play foot ball?
    Well those are shitty reasons.

Abusing animals is a horrible crime. Because these were bred and raised by him, meaning they didn't have a chance. They were innocent and did nothing wrong, which is what makes this disturbing as hell. And if you find that laughable then you have a problem. Because dog fighting to you is just a word. For murder, torture, abuse, trauma, and rape.

At least this one's face has finally healed, because she is basically the least damaged of the pack.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not even going to feed into the fuel.. But normally sociopaths & psychos torture & kill animals cause of their mind state; not for money & entertainment... And the picture is sad & all but my thoughts before and is something like... The image is too graphic but it wasn't pertaining to dogs...

All I am saying is, if I had to choose from a best friend & man's best friend I am going to have to go with a best friend...

Now don't get me wrong I love dogs & won't abuse them any shape, form or fashion nor am I a heartless bastard....

Just know dogfights has been going on before Mike Vick & is going to be there after Mike Vick... I just believe it has got the publicity cause Vick was famous & the uproar it has brought...

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Inuruto For This Useful Post:

blackrose92 (May 26, 2009)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

As for the first part, sociopaths as a child torture and kill animals. Sometimes for practice. Sometimes for psychological pleasure. Some grow up and kill for the same thing.
    It doesn't mean the habit was diminished as a child grows into an adult, and as it can be for both psychological and sometimes sexual pleasure. So yes, it is entertainment. He didn't intend for it be public, and so it can link back to Anti Social personality disorder in an extreme case.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we should have made him serve out his time in prison. He did the crime and should pay like everyone else does. as for his reinstatement in the NFL. Well that is up to the NFL. Personally if he can still do it why shouldn't he. I mean he does have a gift.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i used to work for an animal shelter and have
    seen what abused animals can do its awful
    like this one dog it was a retriever its suposed
    to be a fmaly dog.

but because of what the owner did to it we had to
    kill it with 30 other dogs because all it knew how to do
    was bite people out of being afraid , no dog should have
    to be put through that kind of life.

i think this football should be put in a cage with
    these dogs he bet on so the crime can fit the punishment.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HolderOfTheDarkChalice For This Useful Post:

EmoNightmareRose (Jun 15, 2009)

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you serious??? Everyone who says or claims that Vick didn't serve enough time or didn't get his "just dessert" is quite laughable to me... Sorry, but true... It tells me that the person who believes that is a hypocrite in disguise... They want to play the judge & the executioner... And, if that is the case why can't some people look at what he done as terrible, but not the worst thing this Earth/World has come to face with... All I am saying there is worst things in my eyes going on than canines being murdered, like people being killed, genocide, hunger, racism, war, etc... I mean maybe my priorities is a lil' different from you all, but in my eyes Vick did his time & just like time I believe people should move on & if they are so worried about "dog fighting" .... Eat a milk bone
    Yes, there is always worse things going on and bigger issues to worry about. Mike Vick is old news by now. I agree that the bleeding hearts really do need milk bones, lol.

For those who think about the horror of dog fighting............
    For every Mike Vick, there's 5 more men doing the same thing.
    It's like with rapists, molesters, pimps, dealers, killers, gangbangers and so on. With every one we lock up, there will undoubtedly be many more out there.

Our species is pretty ****ed up, but we should've done accepted that by now. No one will change, and those who think they will eventually give up.

On a final note, there is no God or Messiah that will clean our messes up.

Have a nice day.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont like sports to begin with, but if micheal vick was a video games designer or a great anime voice actor, id still say give him a life sentence. for standing by and watching that happen...and to profit of it, dispicable.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3