+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Viewing the future

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Viewing the future

Einstein did say there was a way to look into the future but he discredited the fact of time travel. What do you think would happen if we did get advanced enough to see in the future?

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Re: Viewing the future

oooo idk that is why i love sc-fi but not like star treck or something like that= boring i want action not talking then one lazer fire boring as.
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I mean if we did ever get so far that we could look into the future do you think we would abuse it to do crazy things or something? I think it would be preety neat to know what kind of things would happen to me in the future but I kinda know already ~ BUM xD! ~

THE RULES!

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

ya but the past we could change it were we never sined and gain imortaly but if we could abuse it ya i mean we are human think about
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Thanks

There is no way to change the past in my mind + Einstien did say it was impossible but alot of things have happened that people said was impossible :/ but if people could change the past life would be a living hell... you would try and stop every single thing that would happen that was bad in the past O.o....

THE RULES!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

We all know that'll never happen, because only God is all-knowing.

If man were able to see into the future, or by some means or other gain ESP, things would become really messed up. I mean, hey, what's the point in living if you know what's going to happen? If things have already been predestined, how will anything you're doing change it? Look at it from a logical point of view. If you can see what's going to happen, that means your future is set. Nothing you do is going to alter what will happen anyway. Eventually you'll just feel your life is meaningless.

Thanks

Even so people would strive to see or even know the future don't you think eventually society would reach that intellegence?

THE RULES!

Newbie Cadexn may be famous one day Cadexn may be famous one day
    Thanks

hm.. time travelling may also means people will travel back in time, and do things we can never image.. (*hint*) .There will be alot of problem and the biggest problem would be the "grandfather paradox".

example :

if we DO reach that kind of intelligence.. i would make my own giant humongous nuclear, and destroy the whole world by my hand before time machine could. but if someone survived from the bomb, and will time travel back and killed me first, what would happened in the future? will all those exploded scrap turned back to normal in a blink of time?

hope some ufo will come and explain it to us..

look.. aren't i cool? right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast