+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Viewing the future

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Viewing the future

Of course it is possible to see the future.

I just think we would understand what we were looking at. I mean thinkof it. How would someone at, say, 50AD describe this day? Would they even have the words? Think about how quickly technology is changing our world. How would we even know what we were looking at? Would we have the words?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course wed use it for the wrong reasons, were evil humans.

Hey Arrianna!!

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking at the future, I've recently met a lady which saddly I lost her card, but we met quite strangely while waiting in line in a grocery store. We talked about being open with people in any situation, then it drifted to something like destiny or forseeing things. I don't remember from who came the idea, me or the lady, but I found it fun to start a discussion me being 21 then, now 22 since my birthday just passed 3 days ago already....time does fly...and well, when I started walking back up the hill to go see my friends, the lady passed with her car and offered me a ride. I accepted.

We further discussed the possibility in seeing the future through many mediums and well, she had coincidentally studied a lot in various domains, numerology, tarot, even using the crystal ball, which in theory enhances the feelings around people to the mind of the one who concentrates on the ball and with this, you could possibly learn things from someone that even the person doesn't necessarily consciously knows....bringing quite a lot of possibilities with this form of "enhancement" through various means of deciphering the world around them. I'd say that it is absolutely possible to see the future, but who will believe that this could possibly exist....which is why only so few truly know the future and often keep to themselves and don't get very known....untill someone proves that someone in the past had predicted an event long ago in the past and has proof of this prediction....well then, I had other strange meetings as I'm quite an open person, meeting people in any situation, even not very social people came up to me because I didn't seem like a bad person XD It makes life more interesting that way, at least, that's what I think.

Note: The lady seemed in her 50's or something.

EDIT: And Miroku4444, go check up on Jean Jacques Rousseau, that guy thought we weren't originally evil...learning about him in my last course of Philosphy, he likes to contradict people and well, was quite the adversary against Victor Hugo or someone like that...can't quite remember that one's name xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Viewing the future

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    All head would break loose, and it would be the end of earth itself.
    end of earth? it would be the end of life as we know it and head? you mean heck right? but ya we would try to do good but we would do thing like payback and stuff
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Newbie Cadexn may be famous one day Cadexn may be famous one day
    Thanks

anyway, changing the past or future would mean an 404 error in real life, yeah everything will plainly be gone, and no one knows anything! everything turns BLANK!

look.. aren't i cool? right?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Isn't it silly? I'm reading all these smartass replies and laughing my head off.

People. Do use your common sense. If we really could see into the future, there'd be no point trying to "alter the future", so to speak, because look, things would already have been predestined. If we could "alter the future", then we wouldn't be able to see into the future. Geez.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

looking into the future.. well if we do have the time to develop it, to me it would be a waste of time really, energy, and it might be the end of lottary and even betting..

but personally i rather stay ignorant about the future, i mean whats the point of knowing whats goin to happen. i mean even if we knew what could u do about it if ur the one to believe in fate and if ur not then if we did change the future would it be any better?..

to me we as human would have more fun imaginating about the future, what it hold for use and etc. and to me not knowing the future has alot more fun to it and plus i can't say this enough but what would happen to the lottary... i guess i like the idea of geting rich quick... but hey we all know it not goin to happen to any of us.. the odds are against us lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3