+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Violence in Schools

Newbie 0verload may be famous one day 0verload may be famous one day 0verload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Violence in Schools

1. no. only when i do something bad.
    2.no either.
    3.i dont care about others buisness.
    Slaughtering the Weak, Robbing the Dead
    ~0verload~

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Yes definite tough one but i am out of school so yeah i must say that the violence is more and more seen arounds kids that is suppose to play with each other not practice the powerplay moves on the helpless.

On questions 3.
    I would speak oput as loud as i can and if it comes to ther fact that talking does not help i would definite help the person with maximum force needed.Maybe because i spend plenty years in the Police force i know some thing on how to resolve problems and talk to ppl done domestic violence and all that kind of things so i must say knowing all these thing is not to say that i might react right i would just reply to what has been given to the helpless.
    Lol

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

1. I was never nervous at my school, you don't here much about violence in schools in Aust, well not as much as America ( then again the media like to exaggerate everything ).

I just can't believe that a kid could get so bullied and so hurt by it that he/she feels the need to take a gun to school and shoot everybody.

2. I only got bullied by this one guy in my second yr at high school, half the time i ignored him, it didn't effect me, he got over it and now 4 years later, he is a bum on the street, not literally but you get the point.

3. If i saw someone being bullied I would try and stop it, give a bit of a scold, or "accidently hurt them" next sport lesson, he he...
    Last edited by _gwenibe_; May 08, 2006 at 03:24 AM.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I have seen many violent behaviour in my school. Gang fights, bashing, bullying etc are all major reasons for violence in schools.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i do not feel nervous when i go to school. i get made fun of by my friend because of my personality. and to counteract, i fight back violently.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    The US has suffered many of these school violent shootings recently. There has also been videos of children throwing punches being broadcast over the net as well as the local news.

My question to my fellow AO members are:

Do you feel nervous where you go to school?
    Do you ever get bullied repeatedly by the same person sometimes, because of your clothes, personality, orientation?
    What do you do when you're faced with the situation, or witness it? Do you walk away? Do you speak out?

~pigtaru
    No, I don't feel nervous at all were I go to school, it's a relatively small school so people are bassicaly forced to get along due to the small numbers. I don't think I've ever been bullied, and if I was I didn't recognize it becuase usually it's just me and my friends or friends of friends playing pranks or making fun of eachother. Usually when I witness bullying if I see that the victim is fully capable of defending him/herself I do nothing, but if a person is picking on someone who is clearly at a disadvantage I greatly consider stepping in.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont feel nervous when I go to school. When I was in elemeentrary school I was bullied a bit but that stopped when I went into the 5th grade. In high school I was made fun of that was about it.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok. So speaking from experience I have seen violence in my old High School. But no matter how you look at it the entire world revolves around violence. Though it is a shame that school is not somewhat of a safehaven from this, it is reality. As more and more stress is put on students every day, violence is going to increase. Should one be afraid to go to school? No. But everyone has to go so we make the best of it.

As far as the media broadcasting it that's the media's job. To show everything bad in the world so people can argue about it.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast