+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Violence in Schools

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Violence in Schools

1. no I don't feel nervous when I go to school... in fact, I feel secured...

2. no, and I don't let anyone bully me...

3. I've witnessed a lot of those instances... and I find myself telling those bullies to stop and usually, I take the side of the one being bullied... I can't stand it... I mean, it sucks if you see a person mocked by your classmates and you just look away like nothing's happening... I'm not scared to stand up to bullies... most probably because I know I have the right to speak up... especially if you know you're right... we all should, anyway... discrimination of any kind, such as bullying because of personality, clothes, especially the aesthetic, is never good... we should all try to accept and respect one another... for the better...

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    The US has suffered many of these school violent shootings recently. There has also been videos of children throwing punches being broadcast over the net as well as the local news.

My question to my fellow AO members are:

Do you feel nervous where you go to school?
    Do you ever get bullied repeatedly by the same person sometimes, because of your clothes, personality, orientation?
    What do you do when you're faced with the situation, or witness it? Do you walk away? Do you speak out?

I would like some opinions, please be honest. Thanks.!

~pigtaru
    Being nervous is never there...... Its FEAR that binds to you.....
    Anyways, I don't feel nervous going to school.....

Negative..... I never get bullied, for all of my life.....

If I faced these kind of situation..... I just go out there and fight.....
    If I witnessed it...... I just go out there and give him a hand.....

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

go, sagara! kick his ass... lol..........

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Newbie XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX's Avatar
    Thanks

Pigtaru: Do you feel nervous where you go to school? well, no actually.
    Pigtaru: Do you ever get bullied repeatedly by the same person sometimes, because of your clothes, personality, orientation? Ive never been bullied in my life, i stand up to them to much. They get scared off before they can even try anything, so i will say no to this question.
    Pigtaru:What do you do when you're faced with the situation, or witness it? Do you walk away? Do you speak out What i would do if i were witnessing this is merely go walk up beside the person being victimized and then the bullies seem to just walk off when im there. I do this to people i dont even know as well.

In my opinion everyone should stand up for themselves. If the bully throws the 1st punch kick his/her ass. If not just ignore them. You should never let anyone bother you with words or contact in any way. If this continuously bothers you and this person actually does beat the crap out of you, go to an adult. Yeah it sounds like a snitch but w/e, its the best way to go if you can't stand up for yourself.
    Last edited by XxStormySkyexX; May 09, 2006 at 06:08 AM.
    Bitch. My picture got deleted.

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

well yes some of us can strand up to the bullies
    but that dosent mean all of the ppl that go to school can unless they make some good allies that will help them in their time of need

and well beeing bullied about your clothing ways ....... i guess they where just jocking (something normal b/c of the different concepts) and it wasn't anything bad just that it got to you to much and got mad
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

Newbie XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX's Avatar
    Thanks

yes exactly what Archy said. .,...........
    Bitch. My picture got deleted.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

lot of fights are always happening in my school, sometime later ppl fight for reasons and all and i dont feel nervous when they fight everyone sees it alot though

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

1. no why should i be?
    2. i was made fun of when i was in elementary...but then i got mean and tough after an accident that happen to me...now no one mess with me. u leave me alone and i will leave u alone.
    3. most of the time i never see it..it happens fast and it ends fast.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast