+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Violence in Schools

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Violence in Schools

I dont go to school in the US but in the UK it's like u can get mugged on ur way to school. But i think i would be nervous if this happened at my school.

If i get bullied, I grab them by the throat them to shut up or I'll make toothless wutever ur name is. But seriously i wouldnt put up with it 2 long.

I've witness a few fights but since I'm prefect i have to break up the fights. Usually i dnt pick fights. I jus walk away unless they get racist to me. Then they overstepped the mark and I jus lose it. I hate racist ppl.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i go to school in ireland and some girl got sabed 5 times and that killed her and every weekend some 1 gets rapeted or killed im lucky i dont live i the city i live in the countryside.

Newbie trinityshiva may be famous one day trinityshiva may be famous one day trinityshiva's Avatar
    Thanks

dear friend
    day by day this world is going so mean that an attempt to refom is just a futile effort. the only wayout is to revise ourselves and become philosophers. may i ask you reading the accident sheets of the news papers have deterred you from walking on a street or driving a two wheeler or four wheeler? did the hijacks and aircraches reduce the traffic on air? the sinking ships that you heard off have deterred you to from using ships for transport? now is the time for the people to go stoic and adopt the epicurian philosophy atleast you live your present day peacefully and be resolved always this is your last day on this earth and accept it and then may be you can enjoy this day. i dont know wheter i sound sane or insane but i have decided to be so tailored by my attitude and thank god for this day had been blissful whter there would be a tomorrow or not.
    trinity shiva

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    The US has suffered many of these school violent shootings recently. There has also been videos of children throwing punches being broadcast over the net as well as the local news.

My question to my fellow AO members are:

Do you feel nervous where you go to school?
    Do you ever get bullied repeatedly by the same person sometimes, because of your clothes, personality, orientation?
    IWhat do you do when you're faced with the situation, or witness it? Do you walk away? Do you speak out?

I would like some opinions, please be honest. Thanks.!

~pigtaru
    1)I live in a small town and yet there was going to be a shooting at my school. They found the list of the people they were going to shoot. My bro was on the list . Fights break out rarely and I don't like it. But if this is what you get in a small town , what can I expect in a bigger place?
    2) I don't get bullied often . I don't really bother anyone and I expect them to not bother me.
    3)Situation of being bullied? Well i have witnessed it and I am the kind that speaks out. I will not tolerate bullying in my presence and I think it is stupid that people do that .
    Bloodymoonreaper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5