+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginity, Does It Even Matter?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Virginity, Does It Even Matter?

Quote Originally Posted by fujesal View Post
    would I like to have gum thats already chewed? no.
    but would you buy a car b4 test driving it? =P
    Cars are clean and there's a manual that can help you if you have any problems. Sex and gum are not (and pretty much guesswork).

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, in my point of veiw I think people should wait until after they are married. I mean why take the chance with diseases and stuff? I mean, if you love them, then get married first then have sex! Because they do a blood test on you to see if you have anything so yeah. Me, I'm waiting till I'm at least 25. Seriously, I mean just yesterday a girl at my school got pregnant.....it's really ridiculas.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie fujesal is off to a good start fujesal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Cars are clean and there's a manual that can help you if you have any problems. Sex and gum are not (and pretty much guesswork).
    used cars are somethimes just as good as new ones! =P
    sex has no manual, so what if you suck at it??
    like I said it's better to have sex b4 marriage but only if you love him/her!!

bii!!
    "act the way you want to be and soon you'll be the way you act"

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

It really comes down to your personal values whether your virginity matters to you.

Me, I lost mine when I was 15, And now looking back at it 7 years later, I regret it. I was young, stupid and I wasn't ready. Hindsight really is 20/20.

In life their are many "firsts", your first kiss, your first date, your first car, there are alot of them. They don't come again. Ever. And this is one of them

I'm not saying wait till your married, thats up to you and I have no business telling you other wise, all I'm saying is wait till you find someone you care about deeply.

And for God's sake, use protection.

Newbie fujesal is off to a good start fujesal's Avatar
    Thanks

I like how you added the use protection at the end =P

but I completely agree with you, don't wait too long, but don't just give it away. that sums it up =D

bii!!
    "act the way you want to be and soon you'll be the way you act"

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    You see, everyone these days(especialy high schoolers) think that if your a virgin you aren't popular or fit in with people. They put you down and laugh at you just cause you havn't lost your virginity like they have. I mean, me and my sis(iluvmyloser) are not influensed by them but most of my friends are getting pulled into that.....me and my sister are both wondering why does it matter so much that if you're a virgin or not?

Thanks please respond!
    Virginity is important, the first time someone has sex it is a big deal. You have to have respect for sex, otherwise soemthing might happen that alters your life forever. These people that may put you down becuase your a virgin are morons, and more than likely going to be having moron children very soon. If this is happening you need to tell them to mind there own business and what you do or don't do with your body is only for you to know. Cut your own path.

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Your sexual experiences (or lack thereof) have no bearing on your worth as a human being, the contents of your head or of your heart.
    Shouldn't that be contents of your head or of your pants?

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    It matters. I want to marry a virgin. Think about it: Would you like gum that's already been chewed? Personally, I wouldn't want to be compared. Imagine: After "the marital act," your significant other mutters, "Eh . . . [Insert Name Here] was better . . ." Sex is something I want to share with my spouse when that day comes. I want it to be an experience neither of us have had.

Besides, the more people you have sex with, the higher your chances of contracting some horrible disease.

The world has a double standard. Boys are expected to sleep around (I do not condone it), but if a girl does then she's a tramp.

So, yeah. Virginity = important.

Wow, did you swipe that from just wait.com?

Yes your chances do go up if your stupid and go around having unprotected sex. Also if on your wedding night your wife did say that to you, you picked a real winner to get hitched to.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Well acctually one time me and my sis were in the mall then we went to the book store and my sis found a book called "Sex Manual".....it was creepy my sis(iluvmyloser) started freaking out and I was laughing.....

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fujesal View Post
    I like how you added the use protection at the end =P

but I completely agree with you, don't wait too long, but don't just give it away. that sums it up =D

bii!!
    I didn't say "don't wait too long". Don't put words in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Well acctually one time me and my sis were in the mall then we went to the book store and my sis found a book called "Sex Manual".....it was creepy my sis(iluvmyloser) started freaking out and I was laughing.....
    See, thats whats called a marital aid. And if you're freaked out about what was in the book, then you aren't ready.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast