+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginity, Does It Even Matter?

Newbie fujesal is off to a good start fujesal's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Virginity, Does It Even Matter?

lol books don't teach you well...there may be a manual but what if it is wrong!

also Mechazawa did anyone ever tell you that you were really funny cause you are. lol (not out loud but a lot!!) =P

bii!!

edit:sorry aceman!!
    Last edited by fujesal; Aug 27, 2007 at 09:06 PM. Reason: oops!
    "act the way you want to be and soon you'll be the way you act"

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fujesal View Post
    lol books don't teach you well...there may be a manual but what if it is wrong!
    That book (I've read ones like it) is for couples looking for something new for the bedroom.

There's nothing wrong about sex, if two people agree and like something, then all the more power too them.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Virginity, Does It Even Matter?

I don't care about what some people think. They are some pregnant people at my school. Its not cool to have a baby that early! The main reason they get them is because they have been sneakin around having sex. Iam not saying if you do it your going to have a baby,but it could happen. Iam a teenage girl in highschool and I don't think about messing around with anybody. Some people think every teen is going wild these days. Not all of us are like that. There are some virgins at my school. Not just sluts.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

You do realize that blood tests, condoms and birth control pills are available to ANYONE who is smart enough to go out and look for them...

You can be a total virgin and sleep with your husband on the night of your wedding night and still catch an STD from him.

marriage isn't a guarantee of being disease-free ^^;

And what about those who have no interest in marriage? Or those who can't get married(gays and lesbians)? What about people who have been married before and are divorced? Are they somehow "corrupt"? Are they used goods? Are they supposed to just never have sex?

O_o; This is a silly argument.

Obviously, if your virginity is important to you, you should hang onto it. But it's none of your business if someone else wants to hang onto theirs or not.
    Last edited by tsurara; Aug 27, 2007 at 11:25 PM.

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

well in my opinion i wouldn't risk myself with anybody cause they could have a disease and not even konw it. i plan to wait for that special someone, and i hope my special someone is a virgin as well so i dont have to worry about being infected with anything. plus i really dont think sex is really important. it doesnt show someone that you love them, it just one part of a relationship some people go through. it really makes no sense when people say "oh if you love me, you'll have sex with me" thats just plain bull. BUT to some people thats a way of showing love. but not to me. it may feel great but it doesnt really mean anything. its just one more thing people do. plus this is coming from a virgin's point of view.

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    You do realize that blood tests, condoms and birth control pills are available to ANYONE who is smart enough to go out and look for them...

You can be a total virgin and sleep with your husband on the night of your wedding night and still catch an STD from him.

marriage isn't a guarantee of being disease-free ^^;
    Thank You!

I'm a devout catholic, but even I'm smart enough to see that marriage isn't a magical barrier, shielding you from STDs.

We are only allowed to use natural birth control methods.

This basically means just not having sex if you don't want children.

That's why I don't, like most hispanic catholics, follow these rules because when I do have sex w/ my girlfriend so I can use a condom.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    The funny thing is alot of them are probably lying. They want them to think there these don wons.
    These are current day high school kids we're talking about here, they don't even know who Don Won is.

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Well, in my point of view I think people should wait until after they are married. I mean why take the chance with diseases and stuff? I mean, if you love them, then get married first then have sex! Because they do a blood test on you to see if you have anything so yeah. Me, I'm waiting till I'm at least 25. Seriously, I mean just yesterday a girl at my school got pregnant.....it's really ridicules.
    No no no, getting married just to have sex is just as dumb as having sex without protection. Like tsurara said blood tests don’t just happen when people are getting married.

I haven't been in high school for a while now, but back when I was in grade school a 7th grade girl and an 8th grade girl where both pregnant. Then in high school I couldn't keep track of it. There where 5 girls at my graduation that where knocked up one of them was the Val Victorian 7 months along (boy that’s a story right there.). I went to a rural grade and high school; I would imagine the pregnancy rate would be higher the closer you got to cities. (I could be wrong on that though.)

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeApples5520 View Post
    We are only allowed to use natural birth control methods.

This basically means just not having sex if you don't want children..
    I know what I want to say to this but I don't want an infraction. So I'll only lol at what I'm thinking about.

Like IlikeApples said marriage isn't a barrier that will protect you from diseases OR getting pregnant (that’s another thread, but just because you get married doesn't mean you should start having babies either.)

Condoms
    STD blood screenings
    Birth control pills
    The morning after pill
    Dental dams
    Diaphragms
    Spermicidal foam/jelly
    The today sponge
    Some bullet looking thing that I can't remember the name of right now.
    Condoms for women (Did these ever make it to market?)
    Some odd little thing that looks like a twist tie off a loaf of bread that they used to show on TV that a woman’s gynecologist inserts to help avoid pregnancy
    YAZ

In the end kids shouldn't be having sex, heck I know some people that are well beyond the legal age that shouldn't be having sex. I know it happens though all you can do is hope that the kid listens to there parents and the parents have more between their ears than soft padding that stops their skull from caving in. The kids should be learning about stuff like this from their parents anyway and not those brain washing abstinence programs that travel from school to school.

I'm not knocking waiting until your married to have sex, but only getting married to have sex is hella stupid.

Finally, in this day and age you can't be too careful. It wouldn't be a bad idea to get a blood screen every time you get a new BF or GF, the both of you can go together. It may kill the spontaneity of the situations, but crotch rot will do that too.
    All in all you have to respect sex; it’s not something you do to kill an hour. People fight and kill one another because of sex, it’s a powerful weapon and it’s also something very beautiful. But always remember to be safe, and wait until your at least 18. At that age you can be in a better position to own up to your actions.
    Last edited by Mechazawa; Sep 10, 2007 at 08:26 PM.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Akura never lets those sort of people get ot you, i know they dont but if they ever do, your better than them having sex at a young age is riddiculus and more childish than not having it! Your right there wrong there is nothing to it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast