+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Virginity, Does It Even Matter?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Virginity, Does It Even Matter?

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    Every girl dreams her first time as special and romantic, not in the back seat of a hummer. Virginity is the best gift you can give some. It shows respect, trust, love, passion and all other mixed emotions. Don;t waste that on a one night stand with a guy your in lust with.
    I remember this girl was crying about giving her virginity to her boyfriend. She found out he was an asshole and said she could never get it back. I thought she was completely insane for getting worked up over that.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I remember this girl was crying about giving her virginity to her boyfriend. She found out he was an asshole and said she could never get it back. I thought she was completely insane for getting worked up over that.
    That's not insane. She should be right for crying. She gave her innocence to a guy that really didn't love her. To me your virginity is like a coin. You can only spend it once.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with BAUTIFULSOUL completely. It's just a part of a relationship, not the end all be all, and it doesn't mean you love them. So if your a virgin or not, it doesn't matter, what matters is if your in love or not.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to say this to everyone not just to princesslady. Societies put too much emphasize on virginity. Male or female.

There are countless women who have commited suicide after getting raped. Not because of the fact they were raped but the fact that they never had sex with anyone before. So society tells them they lost something precious or they shamed their family. So the guy you had sex with for the sex time was a jerk so what? You didn't lose anything precious the guy you were with was just an asshole, move on.

If a guy has sex with lots of women and ends up paying childsupport to 6 different women he's not more of a man then you. Far from it he's less of a man then you. A man is someone who takes care of his responsibilies at least in my opinion. Just do things right in your life and you'll be considered a real man by people. That's why when women talk about how bad men are they aren't talking about real men 90 percent of the time. Well I'll stop there I'm just going on and on about that part.

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Well, in my point of veiw I think people should wait until after they are married. I mean why take the chance with diseases and stuff? I mean, if you love them, then get married first then have sex! Because they do a blood test on you to see if you have anything so yeah. Me, I'm waiting till I'm at least 25. Seriously, I mean just yesterday a girl at my school got pregnant.....it's really ridiculas.
    I'm going to agree with you on this, this is pretty ridiculous, last year a tenth grade girl got pregnant. She was in my class and all it brought her was despair. People make fun of this small frail girl for being 'knocked up' and while she used to be popular she's now viewed as a 'slut' in most eyes. While in my eye's I just see a girl tormented to unfortunate circumstances.. At the same time the guy was just a one-night stand and therefore, he doesn't care and uses the fact that he had sex with her to boast his own self-image. If I knew her better I'd help her with her child but, if I did that I'd be expected to do so with every pregnant girl I meet and I can't save the world.. Anyway, back on topic, yes, you should wait till your married (within perspective) but... Lets face it, humans are imperfect, I can let it slide every now and then, its natural urges that are very hard to suppress that + peer pressure is almost impossible for todays youth that yearns to fit in. However, I only condone pre-marital sex if it's with someone you truly care about but, as I stated before hand, I can't help but feel bad for teenage mothers, no matter the circumstances..

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with meji imaru to some extent.. but if thats what they want to do i mean you cant stop them..and i did know this one girl who had a baby in her freshman yr..she was just so ashamed..everyone was making fun of her and all that but i dont feel bad anymore because it was her choice to do that. and virginity to me does matter, i mean when you've had sex with someone in your relationships and later life or whenever, u want to get married its difficult sometimes becuase u have all these ties to different people u had sex with.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    i agree with meji imaru to some extent.. but if thats what they want to do i mean you cant stop them..and i did know this one girl who had a baby in her freshman yr..she was just so ashamed..everyone was making fun of her and all that but i dont feel bad anymore because it was her choice to do that. and virginity to me does matter, i mean when you've had sex with someone in your relationships and later life or whenever, u want to get married its difficult sometimes becuase u have all these ties to different people u had sex with.
    Just a quick of topic note I'd like to make; Emotional ties are only as strong as you make them.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

but im not talking just about emotional ties, physical ones to ya know
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast