+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Virginity, Does It Even Matter?

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Virginity, Does It Even Matter?

Sex isn't a physical binding. Your mind thinks your obligated to them for having this action and thus, its only a mental binding or more known as guilt. I gotta, stop this off topicness for now though, sorry about that, I have 35 points against me as it is and I can't risk getting in trouble for a while

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    You see, everyone these days(especialy high schoolers) think that if your a virgin you aren't popular or fit in with people. They put you down and laugh at you just cause you havn't lost your virginity like they have. I mean, me and my sis(iluvmyloser) are not influensed by them but most of my friends are getting pulled into that.....me and my sister are both wondering why does it matter so much that if you're a virgin or not?

Thanks please respond!
    IT DOESN'T!! I'm not gonna try to preach and say, "high schoolers shouldn't have sex," because I did. But it's not a matter of being cool or popular. If a high school girl is poplular because she's not a virgin, it typically means that she's popular (mainly with young men) because she's a slut who can't keep her legs closed. When I was in school, the popular girls were the educated ones. Girls with a good head on thier shoulders and thier mind on other things besides penis.

I gained popularity in my high school waaaaay after having sex for the first time. So, where does the logic lie? Having tons of sex doesn't make you cool. It's perfectly natural to want to have sex at that age (what with hormones and all), and it's human nature to want to be "involved" with someone at that age. But sex does not equal popularity. Never has, never will. You'll be infamous in high school; the more sex you have.

I don't know about you, but I don't think any other female would want to be remembered as, "that skeezy girl from high school."

Newbie deathnotefromthesoulless is off to a good start deathnotefromthesoulless's Avatar
    Thanks

no it doesnt matter if a person doesnt want to thats their choice and no one should be forced! no one should be jugde unpond sexual life its no one elses bussiness but to the people it conserns and it shouldnt be bragged about nor should it be frowned upon

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

To me the question "does Virginity maters". My answer NO! All though I'm not saying that everyone should have sex. It's just human nature that is all. But if someone feels like there Virginity is sacared to them then good for them. I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that. This is what I think in the matter of this topic.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I still fail to understand how teenage pregnancy is support for the argument that virginity is important and we should all be virgins until we're married.

If anything, it's support for the argument that we need to be putting more money and effort into adequate sexual education (and education in general) for teenagers who are apparently determined to be sexually active anyway.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it really matters. when the time comes around, then it might matter slightly more. If you're only in your early teens such as myself and many other of this forum i have no idea why you should even think of topics like that. I mean, no one in my school talks about it at all...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    I still fail to understand how teenage pregnancy is support for the argument that virginity is important and we should all be virgins until we're married.

If anything, it's support for the argument that we need to be putting more money and effort into adequate sexual education (and education in general) for teenagers who are apparently determined to be sexually active anyway.
    Marriage is just a piece of paper. As long as you truly love someone(would kill for them), ready for the consequences, and want to give yourself totally to them, then thats what matters. If your worried about diseases get tested, you dont need a marriage license to get tested.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

To me it dosn't matter.
    I see it as something special that should be cherished.
    Not flaunted around.

No one should make fun of someone because of that. That is something special.

For me I am saving till marraige.
    I wont let anyone get in the way of that.

And kids should be able to get past it. I mean it is also nasty to be sleeping around with pople and then girls end up getting pregneant or they both get an std. yea no one will want to be with them then
    So I say why risk it. Its pointless.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast