+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Virginity, Does It Even Matter?

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Virginity, Does It Even Matter?

It sad that people think that and that why teens are having kid cuz they think there cool. I not ashamed to say and don't care if others laugh, Im 21 years old and yes im a virgin, and im no weekling. Im a racer, I work out and best of all (with how times are now) im AIDS FREE!!! Now im a strong beliver in sex is for having kids and that it. Now if anyone wants to make fun me have at it, I'v got so good come backs.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok well i am quite populer as u put it im known by everone in my school ^^ ( not good alot of the times tho...)

but im still a virgin i havent even kissed a guy in real yet..... and im near 15 years of bloodly age ... and no im not ugly ¬_¬

but like theres girls my year like have sex every week end with guys they just met and theres also a girl in my year who makes people pay for a blowjob ... ( shes such a whore...)

and not many poeple like her and shes no virgin ...

so theres no reson why people who are still virgins cant be populer cos like i am... im known by too many ....( the whole bloody school damn..)

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually respect women more if they are a virgin because they still have some dignity. I am going to practice abstinence until marriage. That is just how I was brought up. Besides when a girl loses her virginity, especially if she has slept with more than one guy she is considered promiscuous. It is the other way around for guys though. They are a "stud" if they have had sex before. I don't think of either sex in a good way if they are willing to just throw away their virginity.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Besides when a girl loses her virginity, especially if she has slept with more than one guy she is considered promiscuous. It is the other way around for guys though. They are a "stud" if they have had sex before.
    And you think that's a good thing that we should play into?

Well, I for one, am a HUGE skank by your terms. And I didn't even kiss a boy until I was 19! Amazing how that works... and how willing you are to judge other people on the basis of a completely natural biological drive.

For the longest time women also bound their feet. If they didn't, they were undesireable in marriage and low class. Since that was the prevailing train of thought: it must therefore be true!

Our big feet have already doomed us: we might as well all sleep around!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post
    It sad that people think that and that why teens are having kid cuz they think there cool. I not ashamed to say and don't care if others laugh, Im 21 years old and yes im a virgin, and im no weakling. Im a racer, I work out and best of all (with how times are now) im AIDS FREE!!! Now im a strong believer in sex is for having kids and that it. Now if anyone wants to make fun me have at it, I'v got so good come backs.
    You say that because you haven't done it. Once you have(A good experience), you'll be singing a different tune.

Newbie Pentdragon is off to a good start
    Thanks

Virginity is a symbol, it's value is whatever you put on it (be it religious faith or true love). On the other hand, you can only give it to one person...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7