+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: vitalism vs mechanism (Creationist vs Evolution)

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: vitalism vs mechanism (Creationist vs Evolution)

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Actually, there is great amount of evidence for evolution, (but they don't teach this in high schools). The concept of genetic evolution is so fundemental to the Bio-Tech industry, that is some kind of evolutionary process did not occur, then the success with bio-engineered plants and animals, and the break-throughs in the pharmacutical industry simply should not have occurred...
    but genetic evolution is microscopic. all your doing is cementing my meaning.

and i seriously agree with the first line of Frr vegeta's post (didn't fell like reading the rest) creationism isn't a true science. and for all my ranting and raving of the flaws in evolution i am not going to beat anyone over the head with a bible (except my brother b/c then it is in the name of God)

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    Well for that matter, cells are microscopic, and sub-atomic physics is way beyond microscopic... Just because a phenomena isn't directly observable doesn't mean it doesn't exist, or doesn't count as evidence. The fact that you can't directly observe an electron doesn't mean you can't use a light switch...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

and i seriously agree with the first line of Frr vegeta's post (didn't fell like reading the rest) creationism isn't a true science. and for all my ranting and raving of the flaws in evolution i am not going to beat anyone over the head with a bible (except my brother b/c then it is in the name of God)
    Of course genetic evolution is microscopic. Genetic evolution comes about by changes in DNA structure and perhaps crossing over in Chromosomes, both of which are microscopic.

I fail to see what your point is, however.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Well for that matter, cells are microscopic, and sub-atomic physics is way beyond microscopic... Just because a phenomena isn't directly observable doesn't mean it doesn't exist, or doesn't count as evidence. The fact that you can't directly observe an electron doesn't mean you can't use a light switch...
    but a change in a chromosome or a single gange in a DNA strand won't turn you into another species. THATS the evolution i am discrediting.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

but a change in a chromosome or a single gange in a DNA strand won't turn you into another species. THATS the evolution i am discrediting.
    No, but it will make you a slightly different species. Then over time you will become another species, after countless evolutions.

Thanks

if that were so we would have seen it by now. idiots have been observing animals for almost 3 melinia and we haven't even been able to see many microscopic changes

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444
    No, but it will make you a slightly different species. Then over time you will become another species, after countless evolutions.
    How much time is needed for new species to evolve from old species and does the old species stop existing No they don't so yeah it is like a man bird but man is still here so yeah that would bve a sight to see but when..

Our childrens, children will discuss the same things we are don't u think....

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

if that were so we would have seen it by now. idiots have been observing animals for almost 3 melinia and we haven't even been able to see many microscopic changes
    I agree, however scientist will argue and say that certain species have become immune to certain diseases over time, i found this stupid for whenever a subject is expossed to a small amount of a germ/diseas the body builds a type of defense system so that type of germ will never make you sick again. However just becuase are white blood cells change over time does not suggest physical change at all and far from it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast