+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: War the good the bad and the ugly

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

War the good the bad and the ugly

Ok every one knows about the war in iraq so what i what i wana kno is what do u think about the war do you think the U.S should stay there or cut and run.
    Last edited by koga23; Jan 27, 2007 at 08:01 AM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: War the good the bad and the ugly

I do believe this thread is a copy of a million that are already out there. You will not get your debate here, rather a mess of opinions and the like.

As for my opinions, I have a very mean dislike for the Americans, I know it's wrong of me to judge the general population but hey, it's not hurting anyone.

The war is already lost, they should retreat. But hey, if they want to stay there and die I'm all for it, let's just hope World War III isn't born from this.

And the angry Americans say...
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Well by the looks of it not the televison, all i hear is that more soldiers are hurt. these soldiers cant do anything about suicide bombs and thats how the war is going so i think that they should pull back. too bad no real goverment offical never looks at these fourms to see the publics opinions

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

If we leave Iraq now they will only ruin the structure of life we have tried to give them. It seems like they want us to go extremely badly though. In my opinion it would only lead to future grudges against the U.S. , if they don't already habor a grudge toward the U.S.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    Well by the looks of it not the televison, all i hear is that more soldiers are hurt. these soldiers cant do anything about suicide bombs and thats how the war is going so i think that they should pull back. too bad no real goverment offical never looks at these fourms to see the publics opinions
    the news never reports the good things that happen there or eny were else in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    If we leave Iraq now they will only ruin the structure of life we have tried to give them. It seems like they want us to go extremely badly though. In my opinion it would only lead to future grudges against the U.S. , if they don't already habor a grudge toward the U.S.

exactly if we leave its just gonna make us look weak to the middle east powers and that will just make it harder on the U.S.
    ....Player Killer....

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

It just goes to show ya that when u try to make everything right there is no guarantee of success. Although the U.S. didn't really have a proper reason for invading Iraq, guess that is way in the past now, they did get rid of a tyrant and that deserves some respect. You would think it would anyway.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    It just goes to show ya that when u try to make everything right there is no guarantee of success. Although the U.S. didn't really have a proper reason for invading Iraq, guess that is way in the past now, they did get rid of a tyrant and that deserves some respect. You would think it would anyway.
    thats what we get for doing things half a**ed but hussien did disvre to be removed from power that much i can say is the only real good thing to come of this.
    ....Player Killer....

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok no one can be right in this sort of idea because theres always a bad side to this for example:

Take them out:
    This would do as you all said and even if we do give them their paradise theres still gonna be people who thinks its against thier ways to try and comprehend.

Keep them in:
    Ka-boom will go everything because a certain group wants the soldiers out so they go suicde bombing. If we leave there would be none becuase thats what they want. Of course if we leav then the circle goes around and around and this will never end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast