+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: War the good the bad and the ugly

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: War the good the bad and the ugly

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    becuase the goverment is studorn and they dont wont another vitnam thats my point of view on it.
    Of colusre the goverment is stubborn its cuz its the goverment. You give anyone that much power of course they'll go insane! its just why power is not to be givin unless the person can handle it

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: War the good the bad and the ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    I think it was intended to mean that they have chosen to be there not that they enjoy being there. They believe that it is necessary for someone to defend U.S. honor and freedom.

Yeah, I don't think anybody would enjoy getting killed. They wanted to help defend the country. Not just go out there for no reason.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    I think it was intended to mean that they have chosen to be there not that they enjoy being there. They believe that it is necessary for someone to defend U.S. honor and freedom.
    exaticly thats what i ment that they have chosen to stay defend U.S. honor and freedom,not that they wana be there.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

exaticly thats what i ment that they have chosen to stay defend U.S. honor and freedom,not that they wana be there.
    but as you can see the US honor is destroying the Iraqi way of life and dignity and the only ones who are strong enough to go against that are the suicide bombers so i'm guessing thats telling us that they want us out

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    but as you can see the US honor is destroying the Iraqi way of life and dignity and the only ones who are strong enough to go against that are the suicide bombers so i'm guessing thats telling us that they want us out
    if we did what terrorist wanted there would be anarchy in the world
    ....Player Killer....

Thanks

if we did what terrorist wanted there would be anarchy in the world
    hmm you raise a good point but i think taht the terroists is a sign saying that they want us out. Even i we stay there we cant do anything against the suiced bombers and terroists

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

yes there is.... as long as we're over there, the bombings r on their soil.. not ours.. if we leave them alone.. and another tragedy would happen like 9/11... i think it would be a mistake that would be lead to horrible consequences like another bombing... and the medai doesnt show us much good of wat has happened over there... like how we have fun weapons of mass destruction over tehre and we have done a lot of good over there

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    yes there is.... as long as we're over there, the bombings r on their soil.. not ours.. if we leave them alone.. and another tragedy would happen like 9/11... i think it would be a mistake that would be lead to horrible consequences like another bombing... and the medai doesnt show us much good of wat has happened over there... like how we have fun weapons of mass destruction over tehre and we have done a lot of good over there
    ok but what if we leave thats just gonna send a messege to the terroist the if u bomb us enof we will just run away from it and thats only showing to them that were weak.
    ....Player Killer....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast