+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: War the good the bad and the ugly

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: War the good the bad and the ugly

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    ok but what if we leave thats just gonna send a messege to the terroist the if u bomb us enof we will just run away from it and thats only showing to them that were weak.
    dam another burn to me.... well im sorry but now imm gonna have to go with koga23. you put up a good fight.

now did that want you to keep on fighting me? until i back down from everything you like? probably i you did win. so as i said yea imma have to go with koga23 now

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    dam another burn to me.... well im sorry but now imm gonna have to go with koga23. you put up a good fight.

now did that want you to keep on fighting me? until i back down from everything you like? probably i you did win. so as i said yea imma have to go with koga23 now
    I dident think i was fighting u i was just saying what i think thats what the thread is for to say wht u think about the war.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I dident think i was fighting u i was just saying what i think thats what the thread is for to say wht u think about the war.
    well i thought i was fight u cuz for the last few pages it was u and me going on and on >,<... oh well fight over you win, i bet you had more comebacks for me

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    well i thought i was fight u cuz for the last few pages it was u and me going on and on >,<... oh well fight over you win, i bet you had more comebacks for me
    nothing to do with this but ok.... well as you have herd, there is a protest outside the streets of the white house, asking is bush can call back our troops, and frankly i have to agree. we have been there for over 6 years now, and we have accomplished what we set out to do....kill innocent millions of people. our initial mission was to find weapons of mass destruction (which in the past we gave to them) and we did not find any. so how did the absence of evidence lead us to millions of women and children dead? even if our secondary goal was to capture saddam hussien and to prosecute him for war crimes, how are innocent women and children? we could have saved alot of lives by attacking the extremists in iraq, and not killing at random suspicion. ok, so we accomplished both missions, no there were none, and we got saddam hung, so why are we still there? yes there are revolts in small numbers against the death of saddam, but why do we need hundreds of thousands of troops controlling that? we should establish a force driven by the iraq people controlling such out bursts of mild violence. and also, if i had a father or brother in iraq for 6 years, i would be urning to have him back.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we all can agree that the troops have done more than anyone ever expected them too. Meaning that they have been in Iraq for far too long. The reality of the situation is that if the U.S. indeed left then they are only leaving an opening for a new power or tyrant in the form of the insertions. They would most likely have an opportunity to take control of Iraq. Thus the U.S. would eventually have to return. That is entirely my own theory of the outcome should the U.S. leave Iraq. They need to establish some kind of order without constant fighting before they leave.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    I think we all can agree that the troops have done more than anyone ever expected them too. Meaning that they have been in Iraq for far too long. The reality of the situation is that if the U.S. indeed left then they are only leaving an opening for a new power or tyrant in the form of the insertions. They would most likely have an opportunity to take control of Iraq. Thus the U.S. would eventually have to return. That is entirely my own theory of the outcome should the U.S. leave Iraq. They need to establish some kind of order without constant fighting before they leave.
    exactly the way im thinking if they leave now there just gona leave it so another tyrant to take over iraq and then we'll just have to return to the same place but only worse.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

The war on Iraq was a fake war to begin with. The Bush's and the Osama's have long been in relation to eachother, and they use Osama Bin Laden for operations, and this is no exeption. Osama has been used by the US before to start different wars around the world, and they also used him and his regime as an excuse to invade countries that "supported terrorism".

It is also a fact that many US superiors were phone called the day previous to 9/11 and were told "not to fly to New York" for suspision of hijacking. When a military board was supposed to have their yearly meeting on 9/11, they were told by US officials that they should stay out of New York on that day. One week before this took place.

Before the invation of Iraq, when no planes were flying, the Bush administration made exceptions to provide jets for the Osama family to escape Iraq. The entire family escaped before the war even started. They caught Saddam Hussein recently, the "scapegoat" of the war. And I wonder why they can't capture Osama bin Laden? A military officer said that when they were nearing the location of Osama, they were told by commanding officers to stand down and back off of the location. The squad leader was angered by this, but what could he do?

I have to post later and give the title of the movie that I got this info from. Basically, Bush is a masterfull planner, and even his "idiotic" attitude is a front. Of course, this was widely supported by the Movie Fereighnhight 9/11, which only supported the idea that Bush was only a pawn in the whole mess. He instigated martial law in New York City for a reason, and expanded the order with false reports, or reports made up to 4 years prior to the attack on 9/11. I do believe that this nation is becoming more of a command system, and less capital. Should we support the ever growing government control?

My source is an underground documentary. I will call my friend who has it. It's way scary. Even more so than global warming.

Newbie Naruku is off to a good start Naruku's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they should have left Saddam in power besides the only thing that kept other Iraqian terrorist at bay was him,and besides the only thing they know is violence. US goverment should known as well that as soon as Saddam was out of the picture they would have more curuption to take his place.

In another words they wher better off with Saddam in power .
    Naraku

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast