+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: War the good the bad and the ugly

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: War the good the bad and the ugly

i believe that they are just reincinuating a holucast american style and its not as vulger as hitler was but literlly just as bad really i mean i wanna go to the army but not if it means people dying because of me
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... I think this war is pretty much justified, and I think we should keep fighting it until we win completely (we're winning, just haven't won yet). I would really hate for this to become another Vietnam or Samalyia, if we left we would just be confirming the idea that if you kill a few of us we'll leave. And let's face it, Iran is going to develop nuclear weapons within the next few years and we need to stay there to put a stop that BS.

Also, I don't know why people can be so narrow minded and idiotic as to say we never found any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Becuase the fact is, there are weapons of mass destruction there, and we're fighting them right now; people. When 9/11 happend, there weren't any missles or bombs, there were a bunch of doon coons with box cuters. People can be made into weapons of mass destruction, we've seen that. So until we rid Iraq (and whoever else has the stupid idea of trying to f**k with us) of these "weapons" no one will ever really be safe.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie worldpeace2529 is off to a good start worldpeace2529's Avatar
    Thanks

THE WAR SHOULD END!!!
    I have some reasons on why it should end: People are being killed, It's Iraq's business what their gov't is like, Look at all the money we are spending on it, think of all the good things the money can be spent on here in U.S., The whole war is just business for somebody
    Last edited by worldpeace2529; Feb 04, 2007 at 12:10 PM. Reason: It was in a numbered list before, but apparently lists aren't allowed, so there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5