Closed Thread

Thread: War In Iraq

Banned This Is Me is off to a good start This Is Me's Avatar
    Thanks

War In Iraq

Lets face it the war with Iraq is very seriouse and has been for quite a long time now. I think the war should end soon because too many people are dying, i mean i hope they don't let prince Harry over there because what if he gets caught? The ransom will be so high. I was just wondering what people thought of the war in Iraq thats all.

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: War In Iraq

I do agree with that the war is quite long, however did you ever think that the news is just giving negative reminders of the war. They did accomplish more than what they show on the tv. Also in WW2 after we bomd japane the USA did say that they made a mistake and stayed to help and it was it easy. In my opinion the war is working to make a better place for Iraq. And people tend to forget why we are over their as well. We were attack on our grounds for a second time. That really doesn't happned offten.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

For some info about what people think about war in Iraq you can look in some of the old threads like these two:
    But why Iraq??
    Plans for the Iraq war
    They're both dead already though I think...

But I agree with everything you said in the first post, this war is becoming more seceless with every day... Europe and US should step back a lill, Iraq is no longer such a threat and we can't help them with building their government much...
    Harry? Who cares about Harry? I'm sure they're willing to send him there just to show they care and show how cool they are... I shouldn't be saying this but it's what I think, there's no use for him to go there...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie EijiAzurite is off to a good start EijiAzurite's Avatar
    Thanks

You got to remember now that our government has done this before again and again. Some examples include Korea and Vietnam. There are countless others but these are were we lost so many troops for something that wasn't considered in American war terms as a declaration of war. I don't see this fighting stopping any time soon even though we will be electing a new president here shortly.

This is the modern day of Vietnam where many don't like being over there let our troops want to fight for their country. War has being going on since biblical times and has not once stopped the blood shed a thousand years later. For countries this is the only way to gain power and with that comes get consequences. There are always people born into this world with such hatred and greed that they don't care what it takes to get to the top.

Even though this war will eventually come to an end that still will not stop from another one from emerging.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=60054&dateline=118231  2968

Newbie MiliardoP is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EijiAzurite View Post
    You got to remember now that our government has done this before again and again. Some examples include Korea and Vietnam. There are countless others but these are were we lost so many troops for something that wasn't considered in American war terms as a declaration of war. I don't see this fighting stopping any time soon even though we will be electing a new president here shortly.

This is the modern day of Vietnam where many don't like being over there let our troops want to fight for their country. War has being going on since biblical times and has not once stopped the blood shed a thousand years later. For countries this is the only way to gain power and with that comes get consequences. There are always people born into this world with such hatred and greed that they don't care what it takes to get to the top.

Even though this war will eventually come to an end that still will not stop from another one from emerging.
    well said. But also imagine all the civilians who will die when we pull out, once we pull out of iraq a huge civil war will break out. All the new goverment members will be executed, Iran MAY try to seize control, and America will be considered a weak country because we would basically lose if we left. And having that great victory they would attack us with more terrorist attacks, and attack our Allies in drones. And whats with people saying bush rushed into Iraq (keep in mind i dont hate bush but i dont like him either) the war In Iraq started in 2003 uhh wasnt sep 11 in 2001 mabey its just me

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Very true if prince harry went over there the ransom would be great but what happened to free will he deserves a right to do what he want to. But yes the war is getting out of hand now too many deaths and pointless fear the should stop this war but i know they wont.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread