+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wars... (North Korea)

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

wars... (North Korea)

recently,i heard the news about pyongyang declare war with the US...isn't that only disrupt the world...i mean they will be damage all around the world if the war really happen...is there any solution than declare war with some country,i know there are some other happen in this world,this thing is get happen all the time...what do you guys think about this negative attitude of some people...i think there are some people who doesn't think with their brains...so what do guys think about this...is there any solution of it...just explain your answer...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wars...

The North Korean Dick-tator? He is a flipping peace of work that nut job. I'd say stop his ships anyways. The only reason why there is any hesitation is because of China. If we were able to get China to at the very least stay out of this situation and no longer back North Korea then North Korea will go down. How that would happen though I have no idea, but simply keeping China out of it will make this SOOOOOOO much easier. How ever the Chinese see North Korea as a buffer state, they really don't care about the North Koreans; China just uses them as a barrier and nothing more. Going back to the Korean war, the only reason why China ever got involved was because we pushed North Korea all the way back into China practically and China did not want another door open to their country which is why they got involved. China is really the only issue here as we are not sure what they will do. Will they try and stop N.K. them selves, or allow us to finely take out the clearly deranged leader, or retaliate? China is the wild card. But it is imperative that we do not allow North Korea to have their shipments of weapons be sent over seas and arm the enemies of the free world, especially if they have nukes.
    In the mean time I highly suggest we have every anti missile system active to take out any ICBMs (Intere Continental Ballistic Missiles, just so you people know what ICBM means) especially if they carry a nuclear war head.
    In my opinian, playing paty cake is over with this guy, he has been a danger to the world for far to long and must be removed. The question being is what would be the best way? Sanctions don't do anything to deture this guy if any one has been paying attention so that is out.
    An idea just struck me, this could be very well an act of desperation of some kind from North Korea as they have been just withering on the vine for some time now. Or their leader is as crazy as we all know he is.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

so scourge,you said that china is the one who is responsible for this issue...right?i want to you something,do you think north korea keep doing all this because they have china backup them?i mean all the other country prevent them to stop such thing,including u.s,who plys the roll as a big and powerful country also cannot prevent them because they have china that also plays the roll as powerful country...so what do you think about this,is it true or not?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

The issue with China is that they are the wild card and sense if we get invalved in a conflict it is unknown how they will react do to the fact that we would be fighting the house next door to them. I have no doubt that the free world invalving the U.S., Britan, Germany, Astrelia, and a slew of other countries can take on and beat China and North Korea, the point I was trying to make is to make this no bloodier then this needs to be if at all possible.
    The ONLY reason why China is considerd a great threat is do to their large numbers. But the U.S. has weapons that could take out large quantaties of enemy combattants and use our far more advanced weapons to fight against China to compinsate. A good example of this is once again the Korea war. When China got invalved they out numberd the US and British easily by 10 to 1, and pushed us back to the origenal boundry between North and South Korea. Many people usualy see this and go "Oh my god, China is supper powerful."... Uh... Not exactly, despite China pushing the US and Britsih back to the origenal border, it was later a stail mate as we ground them down to the point they were unable to fight. The Chineas lost almost half of their forces at the end of the Korean war despite their numarical advantage which is actualy their ownly real advantage.
    As for why N Korea is doing this its because their leader truly believes that China will back them again like they did in the Korean war if there was any movement against N Korea, that and the fact the N Korean leader is completely insaine, that and the fact they are desprite.
    What I am saying is that the only reason why we have not gone in there and basickly wipe the floor with N Korea's face is because of getting invalved in a fight with China which would indeed be very bloody. All be it I strongly beleive that the US and her allies would prevail in the end. What people are fearful of is this escilating to a third world war and the possibility of using nukes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

Tano-kun (Jun 11, 2009)

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Another reason why the N.K. feel good is because they have shown their wild card, that being the testing of that nuclear missle, the qustion being how far can it go, it can hit Japan or other asian countries around them, but can it reach the west coast of the US? that is why we also have to be careful because lil' kim j is the type of person who will press the button if the situation becomes to difficult to handle. Also didn't China come out and discouraged N.K. for firing that test nuke, I think China would be on board for taking out N.K., but the "million dollar" question is, what will mot. them to go on board? It's like that saying, "when diplomacy ends, ass kicking begins," now is the time for that ass kicking and for lil' kim j, to get a rude awaking.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Franco For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Jun 04, 2009)

Thanks

As I said, I would feel much better with China being on board and or at least staying out of our way and deliver the long over due ass whooping Kim is in for. Also, you are right, China warned them to not test the nuke or even having it and N.K. basicly gave China, their one and only, sort of, allie the big 'F' you up your's sort of thing, which needless to say pissed China off. China's concern is that N.K. will become another Democratic country as soon as we spank North korea again, and they don't want that. China doesn't want North Korea because there really isant anything there, farming and industry is all crap because the land is poor and there are no resorces so we can't say "hey China, we will let you have N.K. if you help us." and there is no way in hell China is going to let South absorb the North and be a fully Democratic Korea do to the fact that N. Korea is China's sacurity blanket. That is unless we allow them to stay communistic ('F**K COMMUNISOM!!) but this time have some one at the helm who isant so insaine... I would much rather prefure if South Absorbs the North and it becomes fully Democratic Korea and no longer have to worry about some loon threaten the world every time they are done wacking off.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wars... (North Korea)

wow scourge you can write.

People must have it there way and when they have power there is no changing the mind.
    I wish people would wake up, get over it and look to the future.

Advancment in technolgy is the bigger picture to me never do I want to see people fighting over some child having a fit, "your contry is crap" "you brain wash your people"
    Thats all I hear to and from when North Korea.

Sadly I know the fact of the matter, he want totle rule and wont give up, and if he dies the brain washed slaves will weep like for his father.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today."
    James Dean
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wars... (North Korea)

I think they just want attention. I could not see them actual attacking teh boarder with all its mines and not to mention that we have so many people stationed in Korea already to fight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast