+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: wars... (North Korea)

Newbie dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wars... (North Korea)

so if they were to get rid o kim who would replace him??
    how many people in N korea that have been following this guy are also not all there in the head??
    so waste so much money,time, effort and most importantly lives. just to be back to square one.
    if the south were to take the north aswell what is stopping them from doing the same as kim has done. as they will have more land and people who may or may not want to carry on kims work.

really hope that all makes sense

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

The South has no intentions of being like Kim, they HATE communisom, plus they have no drive for what Kim wants, not to mention in the South, S.K. people are treated much better. The only thing the two sides share is being reunited but one side wants it to be a communistic dictatorship while the other side wants it to be a free Democracy.

Are there people in the North who are not right in the head? I am sure of it. But hopefully they get involved in the fighting and then get killed or they flea the country or later see their fally. Also, most people in N.K. are in poverty, and are starving so I am sure they do not like the system that is being used in the North.

So how is it exactly that we are back to square one if we end up improving every thing by removing Kim the loon and establishing a Democratic system that betters the people and say iventualy unite South and North as one Democratic Korea who has no convaluded sceam of bulling and threatening the free world with nukes... How is that back to square one?

From what I can tell is that you are just upset about the blood shed and loss of life that would accure. Yes that sucks and is bad, how ever, when poosh comes to shove, wouldn't you want to stop a guy who has no problems in launching a nuke into your back yard and killing MILLIANS? Because I asure you, he will sleep like a baby after giving the order with out any regret.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

MOSCOW — Russia and China expressed serious concern Wednesday about tension on the Korean peninsula and, in the face of increasingly belligerent rhetoric, joined international pressure for North Korea to return to nuclear talks.

The U.S. vowed it would never accept North Korea as an atomic weapons state and, at a board meeting of the International Atomic Energy Agency in Vienna, urged the country to negotiate with the world's great powers instead of making threats.

Only hours earlier, North Korea warned the United States and its allies of a "thousand-fold" military retaliation if provoked.

Japanese and South Korean news reports said North Korea is preparing an additional site for test-firing a long-range missile that experts say could be capable of striking the United States. A Russian deputy defense minister said earlier that Russia would shoot down any North Korean missile headed its way but might not be able to detect missiles aimed in other directions.

North Korea, which held its first nuclear test in 2006, conducted its second on May 25 in defiance of the United Nations.

China and Russia have in the past used their status as veto-wielding permanent U.N. Security Council members to soften Western-backed sanctions against North Korea, but approved new punitive measures this month after expressing unusually strong concern over North Korea's recent nuclear test and missile launches.

Chinese President Hu Jintao and Russia's Dmitry Medvedev tried to nudge North Korea back in line while taking care to avoid angering it further. Both nations have far warmer ties with North Korea than do the United States or Japan, and Russia has repeatedly warned that pressuring North Korea too hard would be counterproductive.

Pyongyang, which is believed to have enough weaponized plutonium for at least half a dozen atomic bombs, claims they are a deterrence against the United States and accuses Washington of plotting with South Korea to topple its secretive regime.
    i got this in some news...and recently i heard in the news,that Pyongyang will launch a tons of nuclear if U.S got in their way in something about making nuclear...something like that...the north korea is really serious and maybe brave to the statements...but are they really gonna do it so...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fiqx View Post
    i got this in some news...and recently i heard in the news,that Pyongyang will launch a tons of nuclear if U.S got in their way in something about making nuclear...something like that...the north korea is really serious and maybe brave to the statements...but are they really gonna do it so...
    Do you want to leave that to chance when the word nuclear is being thrown around?
    There really is no more pussy footing around this any more. I am all for having China and Russia try to tighten the leash on N.K. as they do have better relations with them then any one else in the world and the possibility of them handing over their nuclear weapons and other programs. But if it does not and there is a good chance as they wont as they already defide China and Russia several times before. So what other options are you left with other then a joint strike with China, Russia, US, Japan, S.K. Briton...?

Whats ironic is that they have said "We are only interested in building nuclear power plants to produce energy for our people." And now we see them whipping around nukes in peoples faces... Wow... who could have seen this comming, oh yeah, every one who said no to the idea of them having nukes to begine with. ANy one who thought it would be a good idea should be kicked in the face.
    I wonder if this will play out the same way with Iran, they gave the same speach building nuclear power plants to power their cities and such... So who else here thinks allowing Iran to have nukes as well is a very very very bad idea other then my self?
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i thinks those who builds nukes power plants or whatsoever are just want to protect their country and power up their cities...even my country plans to build a nuclear power for the cities to replace the solar energy...but you know,those who says thing like that,have other agenda in their mind...in the Iran case,i don't have any comment yet,at the moment...i will come out with something with that...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2