Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is it a waste of money?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it a waste of money?

Ok most girls like to buy alot of clothes, and jewelery. Most of the time, they don't even want it, or think it could be used at some point. Is it just a waste of good money to buy something at such a high cost, when you could buy the same thing for half. Some were, sooo what you think waste of good money or worth it? We know women spend so much on their wedding dresses which will only be worn once,
    but its there choice again but what do u think?
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 24, 2007 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Grammar and spelling

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: wast of good money??

I can't speak for myself in this since I barely spend money on anything that isn't for me to physically survive but I know what you mean. Yeah, I know a lot of women who rediculously spend money on jewelery and makeup when even the cheaper (at least for makeup) does the very same thing.

As for wedding dresses; you can't avoid spending a lot of money on those since they're not exactly inexpensive in the first place.

The spending money thing has, I think, been conditioned into a lot of young women and it just kinda spreads from there.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wast of good money??

~! Is it a waste of money for woman to buy accessories like jewelry and dresses whose usage is littlest and occasional? Is that what you are asking for, Lizzie? Or are you framing your topic for any expensive thing in general?

Correcting and changing title to: Is it a waste of money?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it a waste of money?

I know I'm a woman but I actually agree but it only matters if it's for a special cost like your anniversary! But I never want anything expensive I'll take just a two dollar gift for all I care. So I don't know really.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

aww i mean like kind both if u know what i mean like a woman in general will spend like 100 pounds for a top

and my cos spent 350 on a pair of jeans like whats the point if your gonna grow out of it or not gonna wear it like my sis i share a room with her and like u would think i didn't won clothes with the amount she has and doesnt wear the last time we cleaned it all out we had half a bin bag of mine and 3 or 4 full ones of hers see like whats the point
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 24, 2007 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Spelling

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I never understand!!! Why does people buy cloths that cost 300 or more bucks then just throw it! Thats a waste of money right there. So I agree on that right there.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think that it is a waste. i personally decorate my walls with all types of jewelry. i occasionally wear some of it but more times than not it decorates my walls.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyuuga13 View Post
    i dont think that it is a waste. i personally decorate my walls with all types of jewelry. i occasionally wear some of it but more times than not it decorates my walls.
    Well I think thats ok but still people who just buy it then throw it thats just a waste of money to me. I mean if no one can't even re wear simple cloths again their just wasting money just like my aunt. She bought 158 glasses and them never wearied them again. She's been borrowing money from our family.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast