Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is it a waste of money?

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it a waste of money?

Their is some point that women do spend a lot of money on general things that they dont need. But for me I do end up making sure I need any item than just wanting it. There are times when I do have to clean out some of my cloths b/c I cant wear them so I will donate my cloths for a good cause. I am only speaking on my part but I dont know about anyone else.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

To each her own. I personally would never spend a fortune on a pair of jeans, but I will admit to having paid quite a bit for "the perfect dress" or a great pair of shoes. Jewelry...I love it, but don't wear it nearly as much as I used to, so now I just buy new pieces when I have an event to wear them to. Makeup...if you want quality stuff that won't make you break out in hives, you gotta pay for it (I have extremely sensitive skin, so only certain brands of makeup work for me). I wouldn't call it a waste; if you can afford to do it (and still pay the bills), and it makes you happy, go for it. But there is a certain joy in finding all the things you want at half-price!

Companies know that women will pay more for things they want, and price items that way. It's also a status thing; some people judge their worth as human beings by how much they spend on nonessentials.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Newbie The Dave is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    ok most girls like to buy alot of clothes julery ect

and most times dont even were it

or think it could be used at some pont

is it just a wast of good money to buy something at such a high cost

when you could buy the same for half some were

sooo what u think wast od good money or worth it

like as we know women spend so much on there wedding dresses witch will only be worn once
    but its there choce again but what do u think
    Money and such materials are all mortal things and all come to an end, so it doesn't really matter either way. I mean, if one has the money to pay for his or her essentials then does it really matter what they use the excess on?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess it's ok then. It's not my decision to control their life anyway. It's their choice not mine. It's their opinion or choice to do it not me so I guess I should let the people be.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I confess, I am the one to pay heaps for clothing. The thing is, that these clothings last years! I still have clothes that are perfectly good that I used to wear 6-7 years ago, Except they don't fit me LOL.

I do think it's a wastage buy them then throwing them out, or hardly ever wearing them or using them. Thats why I try to make careful decisions when buying something. Then again, I have learnt how much damage to the environment some household items can do ( both in making and disposal) So I tend to re-use alot and use things to the max.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it is a waste of money unless you can't afford it... (Trying to keep up with the Jones'..) Like some1 earlier said if you can get it & still pay bills, feed yourself &/or family then by all means... Shop til your heart is content... But don't buy high price stuff cause you want to fit in or compare to some1 else... That's being naive & foolish, but I also say save your money if you can cause in the long run your bank statement will be looking better than the " Jones' " & you can retire earlier (if you have enough) or go on a island vacation... Plus you will have better security!!!

"They say if you don't have money; you don't have anything..." "I say if I got love I have everything money can't buy..."

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

women are just born with the spend it and toss gene
    lol an example of this is my sister she has 30 pairs of shoes
    i mean my god you only have one set of feet you don't need
    to have so many shoes you have no space for nothing else.

heck most women believe in charging it if they don't have the money
    its just ludicras with how they thing it grows on tree's show me a girl
    or women who dosnt spend more than 100 bucks on needless things
    and i will take made every sexist thing i have said which i don't think
    it can be done proof is what i ask for but i think that's asking
    the impossible
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree on spending money on good quality clothing that will last a long time. So $50 jeans (not that i can afford to buy them) that can last a long time seems like a good buy in my book... but, that's only for stuff you wear a lot, but for things like shirts i'd want to go cheaper. Coats... if it looks good, it looks good! and i love my coats, but none of them are expensive...

for a wedding dress... i'm pretty sure how i'd want to present myself to Darling when we get married...and i'm not sure how much it would cost...

^_^ just want him to think i'm pretty... and i'd want to feel pretty in my dress too... so, if it was expensive, i'd work hard to get it! even though his family is rich, i'm not expecting them to buy everything ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast