Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is it a waste of money?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it a waste of money?

Despite the fact that most things are expensive now-a-days, I don't think there is anything wrong with shopping or having nice, expensive things as long as it is in a controlled state.

1. You don't want to be constantly spending big bucks for superficial things every single day. (Especially if you don't have the kind of money to do it)

2. While having nice things is a good thing, going around bragging about them is not. There's no reason why anyone should avoid buying those nice pair of $120 Nike's they like, just as long as they don't rub it in everyone's faces.

3. I can't the idea of a "Legally blond/Clueless" girl or guy. While having expensive things is nice, I can't personally stand people who personify that sort of thing. That, of course, is a personal distaste. Not so much against wealthy people, but those who walk around like they own the world.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe it the fact that they can buy that makes them buy it i know allot of people that buy things thats cost a lot of money and wear it a few times and forget all about it but why should we care what they spend money on anyway i mean they'er intitled to do what they want with there money cause its his/her(s) money

Do to others as you see fit

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for over 14 days.

Closing.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4