Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we hurting the world???

Newbie Lost_Love may be famous one day Lost_Love may be famous one day Lost_Love's Avatar
    I don't live anywhere, the only place I can stay safe in is the head atop my shoulders
    Thanks

Are we hurting the world???

OK so I am sad for the world, manly because of polution. It is hurting people and animals and just the world in general. I think we need to get our acts together. We have slacked off enough and we need to get working. I don't mean to make the human race sound lazy...but we don't have another place to go yet, there could be but we should still try our best to help the earth...ya know???
    SO!!! PLZ COMMENT!!!!!
    there are no raindrops on roses but there are still tears in my eyes...

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are we hurting the world???

I guess we all feel the same, we are all against pollution and whatever human beings might do to damage Earth. Their is a solution to this problem, which would that everyone on Earth participate together to reduce pollution. Only problem : Humans don't always like each other, don't think the same and some of them prefer making more money then care about our atmosphere and our animals. I don't know what we can do but one thing is sure, I stand on your side, POLLUTION MUST STOP!
    Born to live, living to die..

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

we are killing the plante not hurting it. if no one was notice every year the winter is shoter and the summers are longer and hotter. if yuo dont stop it soon it will get a lot worse

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

If you look around it's already getting worse cause they keep cutting down the tree's and building more houses. Thats another reason why it's hotter than usual.
    Your life means nothing to me.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

i havnt seen snow 3 feet in a long time.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

i could say quite the contrary,

but still, you could say we have vastly accellerated in its health, i.e - pollution, clear cutting, gases, etc.

but we havent ben doing it since the dawn of time, nature has been doing it naturally through, lightning buring forests(which is sometimes a good thing,) and then you have massive volcano eruptions that emit large amounts of poinsonous gases,

each cycle happened this way, thats why we had more than one ice age and then meltdown., we're due for another iceage soon :P, despite wha you think, its not getting hotter, in some places(like where i live) it usually does get really hot, but funny not this year, its been alot colder than last year all around temp. (food for thought).

Newbie Lost_Love may be famous one day Lost_Love may be famous one day Lost_Love's Avatar
    I don't live anywhere, the only place I can stay safe in is the head atop my shoulders
    Thanks

i remember when i was just little...everything seem so...less...not as cold not as hot not as humid...i am glad somone will admitt that we are killing the world...we've got no place left to go! WE HAVE TO STOP!!!
    there are no raindrops on roses but there are still tears in my eyes...

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

very true but if it gets to late to do somthing we have to have a alternative(another planet)

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast