Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we hurting the world???

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are we hurting the world???

where im at it gets hotter ever year differnt things happen and differnt areas

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

same hear it gets hotter every year it sucks

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    we are killing the planet not hurting it. if no one was notice every year the winter is shoter and the summers are longer and hotter. if yuo dont stop it soon it will get a lot worse
    what ^^^^^^you said winters are getting hotter a summer is longer its messed up something and its getting worse every year just like rock on said
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

we are beating the crap out of the world...
    we are polluting it in every simgle possible way...
    it isnt like we arent doing anything about it... but the little things we are doing to try to stop this might not be enough and it might be already too late....
    we are living in a world thats struggling to keep up all the demand of the human daily life.... and on top of all that....the human population keeps growing...
    the world can substain live in the planet... we might not realice it yet, but we are slowly destroying our on resourses and our own planet....
    well the tough part wont come until a couple of decades have passed.... but we like need to take it easy on the planet....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ordinateur View Post
    I guess we all feel the same, we are all against pollution and whatever human beings might do to damage Earth. Their is a solution to this problem, which would that everyone on Earth participate together to reduce pollution. Only problem : Humans don't always like each other, don't think the same and some of them prefer making more money then care about our atmosphere and our animals. I don't know what we can do but one thing is sure, I stand on your side, POLLUTION MUST STOP!
    Human is driven by greed, what ever form it may be. In this case, money comes first before our planet's destruction.

It is normal for us not to do anything before the event actually happens. Im just waiting for something to go boom, well something big to happen where EVERYONE, even those rich bastards up there will finally realize the race of mankind will be annihilated if we don't do something. For your own comfort don't be a hypocrite and start doing something that might save this planet like conservation.

For you tree huggers and environmentalist, "The worst invention ever created was the combustion engine".

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Not everything hurts the world. but what we are doing now is madness and it needs to stop. we're not just killing the world; we are killing ourselves.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    i could say quite the contrary,

but we havent ben doing it since the dawn of time, nature has been doing it naturally through, lightning buring forests(which is sometimes a good thing,) and then you have massive volcano eruptions that emit large amounts of poinsonous gases,

each cycle happened this way, thats why we had more than one ice age and then meltdown., we're due for another iceage soon :P, despite wha you think, its not getting hotter, in some places(like where i live) it usually does get really hot, but funny not this year, its been alot colder than last year all around temp. (food for thought).
    I agree with you.

if we are talking about global warming, is a natural process that's been happening for millions of years. Without it the Earth would be waay colder. What humans are doing is enchancing it, pushing it beyond natural limits therefore making the Earth too hot- or prehaps we are heading for an ice age...

We are "hurting" this planet. Humans are too slow in their reactions to harming our planet. By the time something massive is done to help it will be too late.

I guess what we can try to do is on an individual basis is try to help in some way
    ^_^

oh, and I'm not sure if I'm right, but i heard some where that effects of global warming would mean more extreme weather events. eg. colder winters, warming summers, more intense cyclones etc etc.

Otaku Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir's Avatar
    Thanks

Well,yes we are hurting and ruined the world.
    But,it can't be helped. Because the world itself will die even if we didn't there.
    The planet had life span too.After the span end,this planet will eventuallly gone too. What we did is make it came faster.
    I love you,so please don't love me.

"Maximum signature main image size = 500*115 pixels"

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast