Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Are we hurting the world???

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Are we hurting the world???

i agree with zero if its green and is good for the enviroments mankind will fix that reallyquick and if there is an animal that almost exstinct no worries there mankind will make them disapear free of charge you want a planet with a bad atmospere and toxic levels in the air so bad you need oxygen mask
    dont worry mankind will make that heppen in 30 years maybe less. all kiding aside though we are killing our selvs and dont even realse it sure the scientist say there still look for the problem but they know its global warming there just not ready to admit mankind is killing this planet
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    the earth shows records of heating and cooling periods. sure, this is the most severe, but thats to be expected.

the global temp has risen an average of 5 degrees and only .3 degrees was caused by humans, all the rest is NATURAL!
    i would like to remind pplz of this.

and armageddon will happen b4 the sun fizzles because we still have to be here. AND God promised to cleanse the world in fire, so the sun can't be the cause.

for those who don't understand:
    the sun is a minor star, it is therefore incapable of a supernova, or even a regular nova. we are safe from teh sun (for teh time being, until UV rays start to cause cancer)

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Love View Post
    People are saying this is just a cycle of the world...like it has happened before...and the world is slowly tipping off its acces...I am not so sure about that though... I DON'T KNOW so many things are causing this to happen...i guess it is the will of a higher power.....
    .....i am not agree with them. the reason why the past is hot is because earth did not have tree or plant. methane(CH4), CO2, and other compound except O2 are already exist. just now we can not find it as much as the past because those compound somehow make living things. biochemistry evolution. for the future, i do not think that we can make a new start just like the past because it is not the same, ie. the condition is different.

now, what make global warming are mostly human's. CO2, CFC(in the past),... methane?not. it only a few, for now, and only produced by anaerobic metabolism in the water. ect(okay i can not tell it so much)

then, what is the solution? i think to decompose the waste compound from industries that is danger into undanger compound. biology and chemistry thing.

... maybe, the statement that said by scientist is true about it is too late. but, not all of this statement is right. there are still some big forest on earth, and they act as the recovering tool for this, ie. global warming. but not all of the problem.

i'm still new in those subjects, and i do not know the higher scientist will think about this. i hope they will find the solution as soon as possible. maybe the tools we may use are microorganism.... the product of biotechnology.

go science!!!

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Humanity will be punished quite a few more times before we learn our lesson...............We are stubborn like that. Our gift and our curse.....
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe.
    but, just like naruto OST"...blah...blah.. we just want to make the different"
    that realky relives me.and maybe other people. hehe

Newbie Java-Leen may be famous one day Java-Leen may be famous one day Java-Leen's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's be serious, the worse enemy of the human is human himself...
    in my country there had been a few dangerous floodings every little rain, lately. People lost homes, gatherings, a few lost even lives... Yet, everyone blames God, or the Global Climate Changes. Nobody looks in theyr destroyed backgrounds to see how many trees they encouraged to be cut and how many forests have been decimated. There is no Climate difference, this heat hit our country in the past too, so did the rains... and those came yearly. But this year only, every rain that lasted longer than 15 minutes turned into a flood. And they blame God...
    It's not God that destroyed their homes, but theyr ignorance. Instead of planting a little tree for every big one cut they just said: Let's turn it into a sky slope.
    This is only an example. Everyone should first ask themselves if they didn't gave a hand in destroying their environment. We all destroy, because there's no one to destroy us... or at least this is what we think... but we're constantly destroying our future generations, therefore, our own species.

Newbie ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007's Avatar
    Thanks

8CRYS* Guns violence evil. in the end i think we derseve it only the true bleivers of god will be saved!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    we are killing the plante not hurting it. if no one was notice every year the winter is shoter and the summers are longer and hotter. if yuo dont stop it soon it will get a lot worse
    I need not say more! ^-^ "Killing it"

>.> Its going to kill us soon!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast