+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: are we sacrificing ourselves for something right?

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

are we sacrificing ourselves for something right?

why do fight to do something right? is it helpful to help others? is it really necessary to go to war? offering soldiers to the dead? whats your opinion on this one?
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: are we sacrificing ourselves for something right?

i think we are but i also think that we are close to being
    arrogant thinking we are in the right for letting our men and women
    die for a belief that the USA is the standard for the world .

i think that s the wrong idea to have yes what we are doing is good
    but i think we are doing more bad than good because we are loosing
    more men and women than we first projected ,which bring me to
    another point the government dosnt see us as people they see
    us as statistics which is why we are still over there which s why it is wrong from that point of view.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm not an american or pro milatary guy and this is the way i see it. to me solders first came around cause of a need to Protect ourselves. now considering american's are sometime what i would say a fairly nosey country (and i can't say mine isn't either) and decides for itself which countries can and can not protect itself and decides to get involve due to the political reasons.

now honestly i am not the one sacrifcing myself here, and if u ask any military guy he will most likely anwser "yes it is right" because that is his soul belief, to protect and help other when they can not help themselves and being a kind soul they will not decrimate who is worthy enough to be helped.

however it is always different with different war or conflict that occure, some might need to be interfered with, due to the exualtions of the 2 conflicting sides and there need to be some buffer zone (i believe thats where the UN forces comes in). but in all we can be a bit nosey and some things would be better of without our interferance even if we might think it right. cause who know we might end up doin more harm to the people that we are helping than good.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends.sure u can sacrifice the ppl 2 protect a certain thing or land but i reckon dat is something dat should b limited becoz ppl can get arrogant in the fact they r more"honourable" for doing the "right" thing.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Sacrificing ourselves for something right?....true, however it doesn't strictly mean going to war. Although war is one of the sacrifices, there are others that may not lead to death.
    Sacrifices are made for all sorts or reasons, ranging from honor to love.
    Different people have different views on sacrifices, in a way there could be those who believe having sacrifices in war is something important, for others maybe not. War itself is dangerous, yet there is always a gain from it, therefore many would risk anything to get that.
    To me, i disagree with the whole idea of war, risking lives for a greedy intention. As much as i want war to stop completely, there is nothing i can do, as i don't have the power to.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

mainly i agree with you, people..
    we maybe sometimes need to protect our precious by a fight, but not always by a fight.
    is it helpful to help others?
    yes. it is helpful if we can do it. i mean we have the power and the time to do it.. shortly the ability to do it.
    "help other means help your self.. "
    i think this is right, because by helping others we feel better..(again if you really have the ability to do it)

[quote]is it really necessary to go to war? offering soldiers to the dead? [/qoute]

i just want to say that we should not be the one who start war or any destruction things like that (e.g. using the political power to surpress other because we do not like them)..
    just like other martial art basic education..
    "power is not for fight, but for protecting"
    we need to run our forces if we are really need to do it in order to protect our self...

i do not like any war with other human because it is very suffering..because the true enemy is not human, but satan.

the only one we always need is a war with satan that always trying to pull us into the sins. that is the one we need to fight.

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

what we did happen to the earth and our people and the presidents head gone off, wars i mostly hate, but if we have to, then we have no choice to go, even if its for the democrats and republics
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it could be right but it depends on what you sacrifice yourself for like God, country, etc. But I also think its alot of pride also...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast