+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: are we sacrificing ourselves for something right?

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

Re: are we sacrificing ourselves for something right?

but does god want us to sacrifice ourselves for war? he wants us to proctect what is right and wrong, going to war aint one thing, but we let things decide to our president of america, home of the free,
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I know that God says not to sacrifice ourselves but I think sometimes people just have to much pride like I said and it happens. I myself don't wanna die for something I love, but I have thought about somethings I would die for.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark wolf View Post
    why do fight to do something right? is it helpful to help others? is it really necessary to go to war? offering soldiers to the dead? whats your opinion on this one?
    dont think of it as offering soldiers to the dead think of it as protecting civilions and your country
    but yes were sacrificing one for the lives of many
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark wolf View Post
    why do fight to do something right? is it helpful to help others? is it really necessary to go to war? offering soldiers to the dead? whats your opinion on this one?
    Hmmm... We fight to do something right... To clear the wrong and change it all... Its helpful to help others but it depends if you are helping the right or the wrong side... Its not necessary to go to a war, because a man's life is very important, it should not be wasted... A soldier makes a hard decision if he continues and move to the battle field... "Offering soldiers to the dead..?" Its a wrong term for this, they are not offer to the dead... They are the hero's of every people's lives, as if they die, they die with honor... Just like samurai's that sacrifice their lives just to protect their teritory... Its also the soldiers way of living, ranks are not that important... Their lives are priceless than the badge that are sticked in both shoulders... Hmmm...

We are not sacrificing our lives for something right...
    We just fight and not intentionally to kill,
    Its the way of our lives flow,
    If you don't want to be killed so kill them first...
    `Cause you think you fight for right...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone has a reason to fight, but it ultimately comes down to fighting for ourselves. When you're out in the field, staring down a gun barrel, you cease to think about ideals like "democracy," you think "I really don't want to die." And you do something about it. But why you're in the field, that's what it boils down to. War is a necessary evil; if you have to go, know why you enlisted.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

To answer that you have to first ask yourself what you believe in.

Do you believe in natural rights. That everyone has the right to determine their own government. That mass genocide, torture, and state sponsered terrorism of it's citizens are wrong? That people should be able to speak their minds without being executed?

If you the answer is yes then you have to ask whether you feel it is worth standing up for those beliefs even when it is someone else who is being affected? Do you care enough about others to want to do what you can?

If the answer to that is yes then the answer to all of it is also yes. That is what sacrife means after all. To give up something for something greater. There is not much greater then love of humanity. If you are not willing to sacrifice it all for that then it is not truly a sacrifice.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

well uh, you got me, but what do we want right? right laws? right clothes? what s our most interest of keeping things right from killing ourselves to get it?
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

There is nothing wrong with helping out just because you can unless its for glory. Sometimes you gain something from helping someone but most of the time you don't so don't do it just for that. Its more important to just help and reap the benefit of being a good person.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast