+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: are we sacrificing ourselves for something right?

Newbie dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: are we sacrificing ourselves for something right?

lets say we sacrificed our life for the greater good like soldiers they know that if they die he will be recognized as a hero but he too knows that he will leave his or there love ones behind what i mean is when you think of sacrificing your life think it over dont act stupid

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

You fight for what you believe in. The End. Even if the opposing party isn't on the same term as you are, as long as you think you are doing the right thing then its worth it. Course, that goes both ways and thats why we have conflicts.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i am not american, but i sympathise with those soldiers who died in vietnam, afghanistan and iraq... i think they died in vain. i don't think they were protecting the people there, rather they are trying to protect their own butts!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess it is hard to answer if we are doing the right thing.i reckon that people should consider the morals before doing anything but yes,people get carried away in what is called "absolute justice".

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

democracy changes of what should be done and the presidents does the deeds so this is an answer hard to explain but you figure out of what the world is doing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3