+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: are we using government money wisely?

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: are we using government money wisely?

Well, who's fault is that....... Surely not ours......Anyways, money needs to quit being wasted on crap-projects..........
    Oh yeah.....and let the rich worry about the Africans!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Well, who's fault is that....... Surely not ours......Anyways, money needs to quit being wasted on crap-projects..........
    Oh yeah.....and let the rich worry about the Africans!
    you do have a cold heart. any amount would help. and if the government would stop beng stupid, we could have helped the world out a bit more.
    and taurus , i find your comment very offensive. this is just wrong coming from you. the gov needs to end this meaningless war and help africa and start focussing on the issues. lower gas, stop the spread of aids. hell, if all the money we spent on war was sent to aids funding, we might've found a cure by now.
    war is dumb and taurus................... i can't put my emotions into words.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Hell, if we really wanted to cure AIDS,we'd kill everyone who had it, burn their corpses and scatter their ashes to the wind...........
    Cruel, but it's the most likely way we'll get rid of AIDS.
    Even if we had a cure, there would still be ppl with AIDS, Africa is a lost cause in my opinion.......
    And yes my dear princesslady, I have one of the coldest hearts around......cause I look at the reality everyone struggles to avoid....
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually in our country,money from the citizens aren't used wisely...and I hate it. There are many documentaries that has proven it. Billions of peso and dollars are wasted! Even the debts in other countries are not paid enough because of it...corruption is one of the reason...greedy gov't. officials are widespread nowadays...

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!!!!
    THAT IS SO INCONSIDERATE. AMERICA IS ONE OF THE RICHEST NATIONS IN THE WORLD WHILE AFRICA IS THE TOP COUNTRY FOR AIDS!! girls getting raped, getting passed on by soilders who come to africa, over 2,000,000 orphaned kids ALONE in africa, kids working at age 4, child labor!!!? that was one of the coldest things you said taurus. that was just appauling. i never seen you so cold.
    true it's apalling that he would speak so bluntly but i kinda have to agree with him. pplz are getting raped and shot here just the same as africa. we should get ourselves straight before we bother with anyone else's business.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

i understand y u r angry princesslady.i totally agree with your view.it is inhumane 2 let the ppl in africa suffer n u have every rite 2 b angry at Taurus. but have u should think of the problems dat can b caused if u help other countries. countries have suffer because of the fact they aided others.they have reap the rewards they sow.think bout the conseequences that america experienced after fighting in the middle east

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

exactly, and now she thinks that we have the money to throw around to help someone else? we need to keep ouselves above the water or we can't keep anyone form drowning.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Heck no the goverment wants to kill us and we pay them hahaha, the goverment hides anything that seems out of the ordinary, ufos, the ice mountain with the Noah's Arc, mutations in people sometimes I mean whats to hide >_< lol

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast