+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: are we using government money wisely?

Newbie LordBarronmore may be famous one day LordBarronmore may be famous one day LordBarronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: are we using government money wisely?

No, America could actually use their money better. Like to healthcare and "helpbox" for poor.
    After Bush was elected I haven't seen USA doing anything good with their money...for fighting
    over for nothing.
    And sending $15 Billion to Africa is not doing anything good? How bout all the billions we sent for Disaster Releif to the tsunami victims in December 2004?

Um..healthcare has increased under the Bush administration. Only in Washington can you increase a budget - but not by as much as the department would like - and it be called a budget cut. Gw Bush has also pushed faith-baised inititives that allow extra money to charities because he feels that local charities could use the money better then the goverment could (see, he agrees with us ) Speaking of us using our money better then the government, he pushed through the "Bush Tax cuts" and is now trying to get Congress to make them perminate.

I think that should be enough to show that Bush is doing good things with the USA's money...even including returning some of it to us.

But I am intrested in hearing more about this "help box" for the poor. How would you work that, exactly?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: are we using government money wisely?

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    just because he spent billions on the war doesn't mean we accually HAD that money to use. the government deot is in the trillions somewhere...
    ok since we have such a huge debt why we spending it on a war that doesnt even concern the freaking u.s?!!!!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks
    @Princesslady: Maybe its there concern...Other countries such U.S. has allies and if the allies are endangered,they will help it...Its like helping your friend when it comes to problems.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    the us already owes money so wy ask them when our debt will be more?
    i say we impeach bush no get a new congress.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the government doesn't use the money wisely. Each year the manage to misplace millions of dollars. They don't know were it went and neither do we. They like to waste our money on useless things.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks
    As much as we aren't using the money wisely, neither is the government.

As the government shows thousands of ways they spent it, they will not show where the rest went... we are a capitalism, after all.

Every new event and disaster has money written on it, and it's time like those that our biggest corporations celebrate for a new business. Not joking.

But neither should we say we are the wiser...
    There is greed in most of us.
    And we can very well say the government's money is disappearing because of us and how we use it...
    But we can also say it vice versa.

^_^ I'm not a leftist, or any other-ist.
    I'm very neutral.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a question all countries must ask themselves, I believe we are wasting money on worthless quests/projects/utlity. You see the ability of money allocation is very complex, certain projects get greenlighted because of leverage used by a couple of people or organization, these are lobbyists who try to get the government to utilize funds for their programs, and also, I believe the cost-benefit analysis for the war in Iraq is horrible and that what we hope to gain from them is not the cost to fight a war in their country.

As far as helping people in other countries, I am going to be selfish and say first we must help our own country, for you see how the hell does helping them help us and our problems, also if we can't even get our own problems under control then how are we supposed to help another country. I do believe that we should help though just at a later time or using another resource rather than millions upon millions of dollars.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the question is what is the government doing with our money, I know they're blowing it to hell along with this country in this faux shouldn't have been started war in Iraq

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast